This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 6: The Season Finale (Top 4)

Topic » [S12] Live Show 6: The Season..

1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* One of your better performances without a doubt, for me anyways. Everyone is killing it tonight and I have no idea whose winning songs we will be seeing tonight. Your voice just gives me chills when you sing and cant wait for your song of the season!
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform it's Ella Eyre! *claps* #TeamNehemiah
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
02. Ella Eyre "Came Here For Love" (1001games) #TeamNehemiah

1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
Ella, Jack said the other night that you were the underdog and no one even knew it, I did! I had my eye on you right from the judgement and each time you made it through, I was gutted I couldn't snap you up because I would have! This was a lovely performance, it was great to hear this song this way and although it wasn't the biggest of performances, like Tori you made every moment count and it had impact! Well done!
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
Choosing this song is a massive risk and we all know it since the original is a very upbeat, pop style of song but tonight you completely changed it and made it new. I think you have so much potential and if you don’t win or at least get 1st runner up I will be shocked
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
Let me just say that I wasnt that much of a fan of your last performance but Im so glad you ended up moving on because you have had one of my favorite voices this season. Now this performance I love so much more and I would love to see you win tonight. Amazing job!
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
I just love you because you have shined and stood for your own presence this entire season and you are probably one of the best people I ever had on my team so I’m so proud that I chose correctly. Tonight I’m gonna be pulling for you so hard and I think that was such a beautiful performance vocal wise. I love that you feel every single lyric when you sing.
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Let's head back to #TeamMichael now - It's Toneisha Harris! *claps*
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
03. Toneisha Harris "Diamonds" (Jameslu) #TeamMichael

1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
I feel like you really have been a force throughout this competition and you have showed us different avenues throughout! I really enjoyed this! It was a big song, but you did not let it swallow you up. This was stunning! Well done!
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
Oh dear. Just why did you leave this till now. I’ve saw better I have to say. I just don’t think the song suits your voice. I think your voice was beautiful and everything you have is amazing but the problem was the song choice here.
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
You have sung through every little brick wall and that’s why you are here in the finals. This was truly a different type of performance from what we are use to seeing from you because it’s always been a little ballad. Tonight was a little bit more upbeat and love to see you come alive.
1381 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Another fantastic performance from you once again. I actually think this is one of your better performances to date and what an excellent idea to perform it for us tonight! Im just so glad you have made it this far and we'll see you later tonight!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!