This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] Live Show 6: The Season Finale (Top 4)

Topic » [S12] Live Show 6: The Season..

1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Jack!

*cheers*
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Michael!

*cheers*
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Nehemiah!

*cheers*
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
*poses*
1361 days 4 hours ago
Neme91
*takes seat*
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you everyone, please take your seats! Tonight, another act joins the star studded line up of champions! *claps*
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Will it be Brian Justin Crum (Jameslu), Toneisha Harris (Jameslu), Tori Kelly (Rubes) or Ella Eyre (1001games)?
1361 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
Neme91
Not everything has to be the glee version James!!!

I only said I like the glee version, geez calm down Nehemiah. It's no big deal LOL.
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
The Top 4 will perform a new song and then their song of the season, we will then freeze the vote and announce fourth place. The Top 3 will then continue to sing for the win...
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
Let's kick it off with the new songs!
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
First up, it's Tori Kelly! #TeamMichael
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
01. Tori Kelly "Dear No One" (Rubes) #SCSteal #TeamMichael

1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:
*claps*
This was a really interesting finale performance for you and a great way to start it off, it wasn't big, it was true to you and when them vocals really kicked it, I found myself enjoying it even more. Compared to the other three, it might not be big enough, but overall this was great! Well done!
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
JACK:
Tonight this was absolutely phenomenal your in a final with 3 talent artists and you definately performed and out did yourself once again. I am so sad that I let you go because it was defiantly a mistake on my behalf.
1361 days 4 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:
*claps* Literally one of my favorite songs hands down and I think you just truly have a confidence about yourself that stands out. This finals really doesn’t have a weak link in my opinion every single person just has their own special forces and it’s powerful.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!