This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Showcases (Round 2)

Topic » [S12] The Showcases (Round 2)

1392 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
Scarlett getting robbed again like in Star Showdown :(
1392 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
JACK:
This was good but I have to be honest, I don't think you can win the competition because I feel that your a bit too different than the rest of the competition and it may not translate well for you.

I mean wasn't last seasons winner completely different from everyone else in the competition?
1392 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
And Tommy is probs stealing Scarlett Lee
1392 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
tswiftlover13
JACK:
This was good but I have to be honest, I don't think you can win the competition because I feel that your a bit too different than the rest of the competition and it may not translate well for you.

I mean wasn't last seasons winner completely different from everyone else in the competition?

I mean true! Got a point there.
1392 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, the showcases are almost at an end, but two spots are still to fill!

Tommy & Michael, the Showcase Steals are now in play! #SCSteal

You have 12 hours to post which of the following acts you wish to steal and send through to the Top 16 live shows as part of your team. If more than one judge steals an act, the power will then fall to the act.

01. Tori Kelly (Rubes)
02. Sally Skelton (nhl8765554321)
03. Linus Hemker (ryan5676)
04. Jess Glynne (Tinkerbelll)
05. Claudia Emmanuela Santoso (nhl8765554321) #KOSteal
06. Luke Friend (Tinkerbelll)
07. Karmin (Tswiftlover13)
08. Relley C (Rubes)
09. Rai-Elle Williams (Rubes) #KOSteal
10. Scarlett Lee (raygan94) #KOSteal

While the judges contemplate some news...

The X Factor #AllStars2 is coming to tengaged! That's right, we have 8 past finalists performing on this very stage once again, but who will be returning? The first All Star will be revealed LIVE tomorrow night on The Greatest Dancer Semi Final at 9:30 PM BST / 4:30 PM EST!

Stay tuned!
1392 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
But Karmin and Twenty one two are completely different. Twenty one two keep the essence of the song but just spin it into a rock genre song. Karmin completely change their songs imo
1392 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
yay excited for All Stars 2! <333
1392 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
Me too!
1392 days 22 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I am just saying but Rubes seriously needs to get Tori through. I know Michael will be amazing with Tori
1392 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
Ooooh yay All Stars 2!
Hoping one of my acts gets invited for All Stars <3
1392 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
waiting for the mail to get Joshua hehe
1392 days 22 hours ago
nhl8765554321
Jameslu
Ooooh yay All Stars 2!
Hoping one of my acts gets invited for All Stars <3me to  but i know there wont be one act from me
1392 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
chris2pei
waiting for the mail to get Joshua hehe

Joshua/Haley/Kelly/Dillon any will do haha
1392 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*pushes steal button*

I want you SCARLETT LEE! *claps*

I feel like I am the perfect mentor for you, I can work with you in the lives and your time on this show is not over yet!
1392 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
https://media.giphy.com/media/aHv7TBImivdAI/giphy.gif

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!