This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Showcases (Round 2)

Topic » [S12] The Showcases (Round 2)

1372 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 12: The Showcases will be posted later today.

Your mentor will select three acts to move on to the live shows. Then at the end of the episode, the remaining steals will have to be used! Who will be in our Top 16 this season?

Running order:
#TeamJack
01. Brian Justin Crum (Jameslu)
02. Tori Kelly (Rubes)
03. Jess Glynne (Tinkerbelll)
04. Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei)
05. James Graham (chris2pei) #KOSteal
06. Sally Skelton (nhl8765554321)
07. Linus Hemker (ryan5676)
08. Claudia Emmanuela Santoso (nhl8765554321) #KOSteal
------------------------------------------
#TeamNehemiah
09. Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk)
10. Rai-Elle Williams (Rubes) #KOSteal
11. Ella Eyre (1001games)
12. Relley C (Rubes)
13. Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)
14. Karmin (Tswiftlover13)
15. Scarlett Lee (raygan94) #KOSteal
16. Luke Friend (Tinkerbelll)

Best of luck!
1372 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
*fingers crossed for Brian*
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD

*walks out*

Hello and welcome to The X Factor 12: The Showcases!

Tonight, 8 more acts will be announced as our Live Show acts! Who will they be?

Please welcome our panel, Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah! *claps*

Let The Showcases continue...
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamJack

01. Brian Justin Crum "In The Air Tonight" (Jameslu)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
I absolutely love your voice, you have such a crazy talent. I just love this whole haunting vibe that you have going on, you remind me a little of Adam Lambert actually! I'm really hoping you lose tonight, I wanted you on my team right from the judgement and I still do, you have been consistent all the way through this.

MICHAEL:
Amazing way to start off the night! This team is pretty stacked so you have to make sure you kill it tonight. I think this was a great performance from you but tbh I was expecting a bit more from you for this stage. I do think tho that you have a great shot at making it to the lives.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* Well there we go starting the competition out nice and beautifully are we? The talent we have this season is just so different and diverse and I don’t know what this season is gonna entail in the live shows.

JACK:
*Claps* Brian you have constantly impressed me and tonight performing In the Air Tonight really allowed me to connect to you in the best way and it allowed to see your very vulnerable side. Your longer runs are one of my favourite things this season.

*claps*
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
02. Tori Kelly "Crazy" (Rubes)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
oooo! I love this side of Tori, I feel like this is for sure one of your best performances to date! You absolutely sold this performance and your vocals in this? Absolutely killer, well done! I loved the softer notes at the end, you really excelled with this performance tonight, well done!

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* I absolutely love this performance from you. Im clearly a fan of yours and Im hoping Jack does choose to move you forward into the competition especially after this performance. I will say that it did take a while for you to get into it but when you did it was fantastic!

NEHEMIAH:
This is it Tori, This is where we see if you can finally get to the live shows and that lies in Jack’s hand. The talent you possess is truly unlike any young female artist on this season and I think that makes you someone to watch out for.

JACK:
You get really into your song when you sing and I think that is your best feature. You really feel the music and then produce these beautiful vocals which are interesting to hear as you play with the song to push the boundaries of them. I think that is really creative and its just making my decision harder.

*claps*
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
03. Jess Glynne "Thursday" (Tinkerbelll)

TOMMY:
You have a lovely presence and I think each time you perform I am warming to you a little more. You do have a unique vocal which I admire a lot, I am just waiting for that one performance where I can be like, that's it, that is why Jess is here with us. Jack clearly loves you a lot and I think you have the right mentor backing you if you were to make it to the live shows.

MICHAEL:
This was a pretty decent performance from you. I think its your weakest so far in the competition  but you still sounded good in it. I actually think the dance helped me get into the song more and had me enjoy it more then I anticipated.

NEHEMIAH:
I don’t think I’ve hidden how much I love you and would love to see someone of your caliber in the live shows but I do have to say the performances you deliver have to be of better quality. This was a good performance but also far too distracting.

JACK:
*Standing Ovation* I am so glad you are here tonight because your voice even though your still a child, defies everyone and you are one of the best vocalists in this competition and not allowing you through will seem to be a robbery.

*claps*
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
04. Daneliya Tuleshova "What About Us" (chris2pei)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was such a lovely performance oh my god! You have a incredible talent, I think that this was one of the best performances of yours and the best version of this song that I have ever heard. You have an incredible talent and I want to see what you have to offer moving into the live shows.

MICHAEL:
Now hang on a minute. I didnt see this coming from you. This might be my favorite performance of yours so far this season. You completely showed me that you deserve to be in the lives and I would actually be surprised if you dont make it after this performance.

NEHEMIAH:
Honestly, I feel like Jack's team is full of a bunch of underdogs that truly can take the competition by storm with the right performance. Daneliya I remember you because you are the power house 9 year old. It still surprises me that that voice comes out of you.

JACK:
When you was gave up, I had to bring you through because I know you can perform like this and I feel if I send you through tonight you will fight your hardest to win because that's just you and that is what I want from my acts. Like tonight how you had that drive in your voice.

*claps*
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
05. James Graham "On Bended Knee" (chris2pei) #KOSteal

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Oh my hell, this was so so good! Every moment of this was just pure beautiful James! The male vocalists are absolutely killing it for me this season, I have to say! Like I already have a team of three males and I really am here contemplating stealing you if you get let go tonight. That was a masterclass in how to perform in the showcases. Well done!

MICHAEL:
Boyz II Men is not easy to pull off. I definitely think you held your own during this song tho and you gave yourself a shot at making it to the lives. This is one of the better performances tonight so far and I think you have great potential if you move on.

NEHEMIAH:
Congratulations on being stolen and also showing why you deserved another chance in this competition. You truly do have talent, you’ve tried before to get to the live shows maybe tonight might be the night for you.

JACK:
Sally tonight this performance was a step up from both performances we have saw from you but I want to see a little more from you. I wanted to see the fight that you have and I liked it but I wasn't WOWED by it.

*claps*
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
06. Sally Skelton "Fix You" (nhl8765554321)

TOMMY:
You do have a lovely voice and this is a really nice song, but I don't think that this was your best performance to date, you have been given incredible performances and although your vocal ability was good, this felt a little lackluster if I am completely honest. I hope you haven't dropped the ball here.

MICHAEL:
This is so much better then your knockout. I was quite surprised you moved on but now I get why you do after this performance. You gave me something different then the other acts tonight havent yet. This is gonna be a tough decision for Jack tonight

NEHEMIAH:
I am going to be honest your audition at this point is forgettable and your knockout was memorable in defeating Demi in her own song. But at this point you gotta truly create a story for you. Now maybe Jack will take you into the live shows and if he does I need you to give me more.

JACK:
*Claps* OMFG Linus I having a really tough time deciding and you made it harder for me because this was so passionate and so soft. I think your rasp is so unique but I don't know how far you could go into the live shows.

*claps*
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
07. Linus Hemker "Say Something" (ryan5676)

TOMMY:
This was a really nice performance, one song that is always on my playlist actually, because it's just such a powerful song, full of emotion and sadness and I think you conveyed that really well in your performance tonight. I think you have had better performances and there were a couple of moments tonight where I wasn't completely sure, but you do have a lot of potential and part of me really wants to see you make it through.

MICHAEL:
Every week I fall in love with your voice over and over again. You have so much potential to make it to the finale. I do think this was your weakest so far but I think it will come down to the song choices for you if you end up moving forward.

NEHEMIAH:
Honestly I may have been a little harsh on you in your past two performances and I think you have a nice little vibe you have going when you sing. Now still not my favorite of what we’ve heard so far tonight. But if Jack likes you then I might be seeing you in the live shows.

JACK:
*Claps* OMFG Linus I having a really tough time deciding and you made it harder for me because this was so passionate and so soft. I think your rasp is so unique but I don't know how far you could go into the live shows.

*claps*

-------------------------

JACKS COMMENT FOR
06. Sally Skelton (nhl8765554321)
Sally tonight this performance was a step up from both performances we have saw from you but I want to see a little more from you. I wanted to see the fight that you have and I liked it but I wasn't WOWED by it.

05. James Graham (chris2pei) #KOSteal
When you was gave up, I had to bring you through because I know you can perform like this and I feel if I send you through tonight you will fight your hardest to win because that's just you and that is what I want from my acts. Like tonight how you had that drive in your voice

04. Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei)
*Standing Ovation* I am so glad you are here tonight because your voice even though your still a child, defies everyone and you are one of the best vocalists in this competition and not allowing you through will seem to be a robbery.
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
08. Claudia Emmanuela Santoso "Goodbye" (nhl8765554321) #KOSteal

TOMMY:
*claps*
I feel like you really grew up and matured with this performance which was beautiful to see. You have a really vocal performance throughout this, and it was a lovely song choice. I do stand by what I said last time, I sometimes feel that the songs might actually be too big for you, but you're improving and that's all we can ask for so well done.

MICHAEL:
I think this was a good performance overall. I was honestly expecting more from you and I think you probably should of went for a different song. Like this performance was good but it did wow me. There wasnt a moment where I would be like let me go back to that.

NEHEMIAH:
Finally a song that fits your voice and not just a cliche big showstopping number. I did not like your first two performances but I can admit when someone does perform a good one.

JACK:
I stole you for this reason. You are an incredible vocalist with loads to offer. But the problem is that I wanted more from you. From your audition and knockout, I saw loads of potential but I wanted to see improvement and it just didn't go anywhere.

*claps*
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamJack #TheResults

Jack, it's decision time! Which three acts are you sending through to the LIVE SHOWS!

JACK:
I have 8 of you who have performed your hearts out but obviously I can only send three through to the live finals. I think my first act will be

Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei)

The second act that is going through is

Brian Justin Crum (Jameslu)

My third act that I am taking through is

James Graham!

*claps*

Congratulations to Brian Justin Crum (Jameslu), Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei) and James Graham (chris2pei) #KOSteal! You are all through to the live shows!

Let's take a look at how #TeamJack looks now:

#TeamJack
01. Brian Justin Crum (Jameslu)
02. Daneliya Tuleshova (chris2pei)
03. James Graham (chris2pei) #KOSteal
04. Masha Mnjoyan (ryan5676) #SCSteal

The remaining five acts will be available for Tommy's or Michaels steal at the end of the episode, best of luck!
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamNehemiah

09. Twenty One Pilots "Car Radio" (Danielevk)

TOMMY:
You were for sure an interesting choice to bring to The Showcases, but I really am seeing the appeal with you now, I think you're so diverse and have so much value to your voice, both lyrically and vocally. You're someone I really enjoy listening too, well done!

JACK:
One thing I don't get the balaclavas but looking at the song, I think it was good with a good backstory but there wasn't much singing involved it was alot of talking which kinda defeats the point of this SINGING competition.

MICHAEL:
Well Im gonna be biased here because this is my favorite song from you guys. If we go with the performance I would say that its very different then what we've seen so far in the showcases. Its also a powerful performance tbh. I would love to see you guys in the lives.

NEHEMIAH:
*sighs* The goosebumps anytime you boys step on stage and leave with a mic drop because this has to be my favorite performance of the entire SEASON. Literally my round just started and you made it intense and ready for what’s next to come. Why I like this so much is because of just how smooth and sweet the rap was intertwined with music because I love that you guys are really big into the music you also play. Like the lyrics, also with the execution of the lyrics mixed with the playing of the instruments. It just worked! Also um you scream beautifully.

*claps*
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
10. Rai-Elle Williams "Mr Big Stuff" (Rubes) #KOSteal

TOMMY:
This was a lot of fun! I loved the rapping, I loved how you just came out here and gave an absolute show! You're a performer, and I'm loving for it!

JACK:
I liked this performance but I have to be honest and say that this did not suit your voice and I feel if you did perform your usual style It would have sounded alot better. Don't get me wrong I liked it but I just don't feel it was up to your usual standard.

MICHAEL:
First off, what a fun song for you to perform. Had me grooving. Now as for the vocals they could of been better if Im being honest. Your rap was everything and I think moving forward you should stick with that and see how far you can go.

NEHEMIAH:
I had to steal you because you just are a ball of sunshine and you just have a nice fit to you. I wanted to see what more you can bring to the table and what we are truly are dealing with. Now the raps are always beautiful and well done and you definitely do remind of Rak-Su and they did pretty good in the Live Shows if I remember. Vocals do need work though on certain levels.

*claps*
1371 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
hi
1371 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
11. Ella Eyre "Even If" (1001games)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
Ella, hands down, you are one of my favourite acts in this competition! You are a star and I really would love you to be on my team, but either way, you need to make the live shows. You have such a beautiful way of conveying your storytelling through song, this was stunning Ella! Well done!

JACK:
This was completely what I was not expecting, maybe the opposite but you have constantly surprised each of us all season and I want to see you go into the live shows and smash it. You are a gem in the dirt just ready to be dug up.

MICHAEL:
I just love your voice so much. You're just so different and you are one of the acts I look forward to performing. I hope you make it to the lives because we need you in them. I think with the right song choices you can actually win this season. Amazing job!

NEHEMIAH:
This has been an amazing season journey for you in my opinion Ella because I don’t think you have had a bad performance yet. I truly think people should start paying attention to you because something about the rasp you deliver just gives me old time blues and soul.

*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!