This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S12] The Showcases (Round 2)

Topic » [S12] The Showcases (Round 2)

1392 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
12. Relley C "Ain't No Sunshine" (Rubes)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was a really strong performance, your vocal in this was beautiful and just full of power and control, I think this was your best performance to date for sure.

JACK:
With this performance there is no doubt you will get to the live shows. You have the passion and the voice to maybe go all the way. I think the choir in the background made you sound so much better as it allowed for you to belt out these runs which is everything.

MICHAEL:
Great song choice! This is a perfect song for your voice, well done. I think this performance helped your case in going into the lives. I think you definitely have a shot based on how the other performances have been so far but were only halfway through the team

NEHEMIAH:
I think I’ve said this before but I will repeat it again, everytime you perform it feels like something new and I just am enamoured by the talent that you possess. I honestly can’t find no wrong with this performance you gave us tonight. So it’s truly thinking about your future in this competition.

*claps*
1392 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
13. Zach Seabaugh "The Climb" (Skarsgard)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was a beautiful performance, you delivered for sure on the vocals and this actually is one of the hardest songs to perform. I am really enjoying you this season and I really hope Nehemiah sends you through tonight. Good luck!

JACK:
Oh Wow, Zach doing a Miley Cyrus song is risky but your deep voice really helped the conviction of the song and I think you building up the song was beautiful. I want to see more but I don't know how Nehemiah is feeling.

MICHAEL:
This was a risky song for you to perform tonight. I think what made me not get into it much was that this song has to be sung slower. I need emotion if someone is gonna sing this song and for me I dont think you delivered it with this performance. It was a solid performance but maybe wrong song choice.

NEHEMIAH:
I have so many different categories on my team even I forget it myself. Now Zach I love you and I’m going to keep it real I always put a question mark on you. Like you are talented my friend and this performance set you very high in my aspects because not everyone can do this song justice. It seems so simple yet it’s not. I just want to have faith that you can excel in this competition and quite possibly you very well can.

*claps*
1392 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
14. Karmin "6 Foot" (Tswiftlover13)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I'm not going to lie, this wasn't what I was expecting at first, but I really enjoyed it. I think you had the perfect blend throughout this, it was a lot of fun and the unique is pouring out of you.

JACK:
This was good but I have to be honest, I don't think you can win the competition because I feel that your a bit too different than the rest of the competition and it may not translate well for you.

MICHAEL:
I actually quite enjoyed this performance from you guys. I think it was a cool performance and it was enjoyable to watch. I do think tho just like in the knockouts that the music dont match well. You clearly know that we loved your rap in the knockouts so you brought even more of it this round which was smart.

NEHEMIAH:
I love you guys and I love that you did this because when I heard this song I actually thought it was the original song and then Lil Wayne came in. So always laugh at this song but you both just came back and delivered a song that fits you both. Like singing, rapping, and enthusiasm is what you both deliver and i love it. I dig it. Can you survive in the live shows? I have to think about it.

*claps*
1392 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
thank you so much for picking Daneliya & James, Jack <3333
1392 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Thank you Jack! <3
1392 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
15. Scarlett Lee "Put a Spell On You" (raygan94) #KOSteal

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was a beautiful performance! You came in with all that power and then some! One of my favourite vocal performances of the night! Well done you!

JACK:
I am so happy Nehemiah stole you because you will be so good on his team as you have this voice that radiates the competition. This performance was so bloomin powerful as your built up to this phenominal beast that can't be tamed

MICHAEL:
Im actually glad you were stolen because you didnt deserve to leave. I think this is another great performance from you once again and you have so much potential this season. I would definitely choose you to move forward to the lives if I was Nehemiah.

NEHEMIAH:
I could not let you go ma’am I had to let you grace the stage one more time and get the spotlight you deserve. I think you would do exceptional in the live shows my only complication is that I added you to a team where I’m already so head over smitten for. So it’s the question of loyalty or wise judgement.

*claps*
1392 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
16. Luke Friend "Kiss From a Rose" (Tinkerbelll)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This was a great performance, you have so much soul! Nehemiah has always fully backed you so it will be interesting to see how far you make tonight! Good luck!

JACK:
I really think Luke that you deserve to get to the live shows because you have the voice but I just don't feel you have the power that usual winners do. Its time for change and I feel the change is you.

MICHAEL:
Im gonna get so much hate for this probably but I was a bit shocked you made it this far this season. I think you have a decent voice and this was a decent performance but I honestly dont think you have enough to win this competition. Just being completely honest here.

NEHEMIAH:
My sweet sweet boy Luke, I told you I needed you to step up and I do think this was a better improvement. Literally one of the judges said it best last time, something about the way you sing just attracts an audience. It’s just that simple. So well done!

*claps*
1392 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG just realised that I now have 1 act per team, I love it! <3
Thank you judges! <3
1392 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
IGNORE ME! That was my fault, I didn't put my comment for jess
1392 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
#TeamNehemiah #TheResults

Nehemiah, it's decision time, which three acts will you be sending through to the Live Shows?

NEHEMIAH:
Here is the not so fun part because I’m being asked to cut 8 talented singers down to just 3 of them and hope Tommy or Michael steals 1 or 2 of the 5 I do not chose. Do you know how hard that choice has to be for one mere person but I have came to a decision based on how i want my team to be represented and I really want a win, like that’d be great. So i’ve decided to split my team into 3 categories and I watched from there, replayed everyone’s performances tonight and I’ve made my decision.

The first group consists of my Diva’s as I’d like to put it:

Relley C
Ella Eyre
Scarlett Lee

All three of your journeys have been quite beautiful and I think you’ve each had amazing reception so far from all the judges that in the live shows quite possibly all three of you could truly succeed. The reason I paired you three together is because at the end of the day I felt like you three offered the same thing I’m looking for and that’s a strong female singer that vocally will wipe the floor with their soulful melodies. And I’ve deciding that my diva will be…..Ella Eyre!!!!

The second group  consists of my Heartthrobs:

Zach Seabaugh
Luke Friend

Honestly I want one of you in the live shows because I think there is only just a glow up from here for both of you and I do believe that you both have better performances down the line that will not only shock me but shock the judges. With that being said I did hard thinking and looking back on previous performances and honestly I’d be kidding myself if I denied this man a shot in the live shows. So congratulations goes to Zach Seabaugh!

My final group is what I call my Beautiful Bow Tie Rappers:

Twenty One Pilots
Rai-Elle Williams
Karmin

I didn’t realize I had so many rappers on my team until tonight and truly i think you all bring the entertainment factor around with you. On a competition level I tried to look for who really fairs to take this all the way and go toe to toe with the talent that we are seeing from everyone elses teams. Not only that but who delivered tonight as well as every other week. And I had to give it to them because I was truly impressed. So congratulations to Twenty One Pilots!

It sucks to have to let go so many people but I truly hope you guys get stolen because tonight you performed so wonderfully.

*claps*

Congratulations to Ella Eyre (1001games), Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk) and Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)! You are all moving on to the Live Shows! *claps*

Let's take a look at how #TeamNehemiah looks now..

#TeamNehemiah
01. Twenty One Pilots (Danielevk)
02. Ella Eyre (1001games)
03. Zach Seabaugh (Skarsgard)
04. Paramore (Jameslu) #SCSteal

*claps*

The remaining five acts will be available for Tommy or Michael's steal at the end of the episode! Good luck! *claps*
1392 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I already know who people are stealing from my team
1392 days 16 hours ago
tswiftlover13
thanks for getting Karmin that Far!! Didn't really expect it tbh <3
1392 days 16 hours ago
nhl8765554321
i just know i am not geting a steal today because of my performances i am the first one eliminated form the live show
1392 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Michael is defs stealing Tori Kelly LOL we all know this
1392 days 16 hours ago
J4ckWilko
I think for my acts Tori or Sally will probably be stole

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!