This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S11] The Knockouts (Round 4)

Topic » [S11] The Knockouts (Round 4)

1423 days 22 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Congrats to everyone else who made it and good much to everyone else who's waiting to be stolen ❤❤❤
1423 days 22 hours ago
stuartlittle16
Omg this is a tough decision. Give me some time to think
1423 days 21 hours ago
stuartlittle16
*PRESSES STEAL BUTTON *

The act that I will be stealing is someone who I think will stand out on my team and someone who has a good shot at making live shows on my team. The act I am stealing is Rascal Flatts!!
1423 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
YAY!

*claps*
1423 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
WE HAVE A STEAL!

Michael has stolen Rascal Flatts (tswiftlover13) and moves on to The Showcases as part of #TeamMichael!

*claps*
1423 days 21 hours ago
Neme91
A great steal
1423 days 21 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Damn well Caleb Johnson had a good run, but I will choose better performances for him next season. However, I am glad that Twenty One Two made it to the Showcases.
1423 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
Deffo hope to see Caleb back!

And congrats on Twenty One Two!
1423 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
The knockouts is now over!

Join us on Monday when The Showcases commence and we start to pick our teams for the LIVE QUARTER FINALS!

From all of us at The X Factor, goodnight!
1423 days 21 hours ago
Moviemusicguy123
Tommy: When he does come back, I’ll make sure that the performances I choose are a mix of powerful vocals alongside with the entertainment value since I don’t think you saw his full potential this season.
1423 days 21 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Omg thank you so much Michael ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🙏😍🙌😘

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!