This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S11] The Knockouts (Round 4)

Topic » [S11] The Knockouts (Round 4)

1424 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
A new non-live episode of The X Factor 11: The Knockouts will be posted later today. The mentor of each pairing will select one winner to move on to the next stage of the competition - The Showcases!

Michael is the only coach with a steal available.

Running order:
Running order:
#TeamTommy
01. Dillon James (Jameslu)
02. Rascal Flatts (tswiftlover13)
----------------------------
#TeamJack
03. Twenty One Two (Moviemusicguy123)
04. Jess Folley (ryan5676)
#TeamTommy
05. India Carney (Dinosauro27)
06. Pia Toscano (tswiftlover13)
#TeamNehemiah
07. Caleb Johnson (Moviemusicguy123)
08. Garrett Bolden (Jerard)
#TeamMichael
09. Jane Zhang (DrG2)
10. Forestella (DrG2)
---------------------------
#TeamJack
11. Jess Glynne (Rubes)
12. Megan McKenna (Brandonh1)

Best of luck!
1424 days 10 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Good luck everyone ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤👏
1424 days 6 hours ago
Jameslu
Good luck everyone! ❤️
1424 days 2 hours ago
TommyD

Hello and welcome to The X Factor 11: The Knockouts!

It's the final round of The Knockouts tonight, and at the end of this show, we will have our Top 32 confirmed and work on The Showcases will begin!

Please welcome your judges! Tommy, Jack, Michael and Nehemiah! *claps*

Let the final round of The Knockouts commence...
1424 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
First to the stage tonight, it's #TeamTommy

01. Dillon James "Flow" (Jameslu)

JACK:
*Claps* WOW!!! This original song was so good, you have shown yourself completely and I think its just brilliant. I think the meaning behind the song was so emotionally captivating which I loved.

MICHAEL:
Ooh an original, we love to see it. I think this was an okay performance if Im being honest. Nothing really wowed me with this performance but it also didnt have any bad parts. I think you'll be fine anyways as I dont see you being let go at this point in the competition

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* This was a really good pairing Tommy not bad. I actually was a huge fan of you Dillon during the auditions and I want to actually see more of you. I felt like this was a really good performance and I got to see more of your vocals and capability. You are not someone that people should think of as a risk you are actually good. If any judge still has a steal left I truly recommend using it on Dillon if Tommy doesn't send him through.

TOMMY:
*claps*
You have a lovely voice, and you always amaze me each time you perform. I loved how much softer this felt compared to your audition, I loved that it was an original song, you gave us something more than previously and it feels that you're developing and improving so that excites me for what might be to come!

*claps*

--------------------------------------

02. Rascal Flatts "I Won't Let Go" (tswiftlover13)

JACK:
*Claps* The battle of the original songs I see, which allows it to be an even playing field which I like. I think this was really good and your vocals are clean and clear and really nice to listen to.

MICHAEL:
Im just gonna say it but personally for me I think you guys clearly won this knockout. You guys just know what you are doing and I just enjoyed the song more. I was also more into your guys' performance and you guys are great with portraying the lyrics with your voices.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I am still so giddy at the fact that you guys auditioned this season because this series needs a hint more country and you guys are just so passionate about it. Like I love the sound that you give off when performing. This is truly a top notch performance and I don't know what Tommy is going to do but neither of you should go tonight.

TOMMY:
*claps*
I really enjoyed this, again - I loved the song choice, you gave us something more developed than your audition, just like Dillon. Actually you have the exact same comments as Dillon, you have really come on. I love the country and that's what made me fall in love with you, you just make me happy when I listen to you!

*claps*

-----------------------------------

The winner of this knockout?

TOMMY:
I think it's clear why I paired you guys up, one of you needs to make it further at least and we need to have this representation moving forward. This has actually been a tougher decision than I first thought because I feel that you have both improved since your audition, you both gave something more and I just really have to go with my heart on this act and the act that excites me just a little more. I really am hoping that Michael uses his steal on the eliminated act. The winner of this knockout is... Dillon James! I'm sorry Rascal Flatts! GL with the steal!

*claps*

Congratulations Dillon James (Jameslu)! You're through to The Showcases!

Unfortunately, Rascal Flatts (tswiftlover13), this does mean that you have been eliminated, but you will be available for Michael's final steal tonight. Best of luck!
1424 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Let's move over to #TeamJack

03. Twenty One Two "Scared To Be Lonely" (Moviemusicguy123)

TOMMY:
*dances and claps*
I really enjoyed this guys! You changed up this song and I had so much fun with it. We say every season "this is the most diverse season we have had", but this REALLY is the most diverse season we have ever had and you guys are testimony to that. I would love to see more from you as I do get a lot of enjoyment watching you.

MICHAEL:
I really love your guys' whole vibe. No one else is like you guys in the competition and I think we need you guys here to give this season more diversity. You guys can do very well just standing out in your own genre because sometimes it gets boring hearing the same stuff. You're a very refreshing group.

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I literally did not recognize that this was a COVER, it took until the end of the chorus for me to realize that this was a cover. You guys take a song and you DELIVER IT!!!!! Why are the hard battle matches coming out at the end of everything when steals are almost gone. You guys are immensely talented and I want to see more of you.

JACK:
*Standing Ovation* I am scared to be without you guys today because honestly, this was PERFECT for me. You have enhanced your voices and everything is right. You know your voices and you know how to use them perfectly.

*claps*

--------------------------------

04. Jess Folley "Alive" (ryan5676)

TOMMY:
I mean first of all, I do not understand this pairing at all. That being said, I think your audition was a lot better than this. You did have some nice moments, but I think you left us on such a massive high from your audition that this just didn't feel as good. You do have potential and I believe that is still clear. I personally think Twenty One Two edged it a little more, but it will be interesting to see what Jack does tonight. Good luck!

MICHAEL:
I really love your guys' whole vibe. No one else is like you guys in the competition and I think we need you guys here to give this season more diversity. You guys can do very well just standing out in your own genre because sometimes it gets boring hearing the same stuff. You're a very refreshing group.

JACK:
*Standing Ovation* First time hearing I kinda hated this but now I am really enjoying it because you have changed it so much. However the problem i had was that you was off in bits of it and it was distracting.

*claps*

------------------------------------------

Jack, who is the winner of this knockout?

JACK:
I really love both of you but i can only take one of you through.I feel the other person may be stolen but I have chosen... Twenty One Two

*claps*

Congratulations Twenty One Two (Moviemusicguy123)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Unfortunately, this does mean that Jess Folley (ryan5676), you have been eliminated, but you will be available for Michael's steal at the end of the episode. Good luck!
1424 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH'S COOMMENT FOR JESS:
*Claps* Jack I don't know what you're gonna do but you got a big decision ahead of you. Personally Jess this was not a good performance to me because you tried to reinvent the song for you but it just didn't work. But you still have strong vocals so they may like it.
1424 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Let's head back to #TeamTommy for his final knockout pairing!

05. India Carney "A Thousand Years" (Dinosauro27)

JACK:
*Claps* I really liked this because it was different than your audition and I feel you sound SO SO SO good in this performance. I think this was the right song for you to do and you have a good chance of going through.

MICHAEL:
Yo I got chills listening to this performance. I even got lost listening to it. I had to rewatch it again to make sure I didnt miss anything. I think you have something special and you would be missed if you dont end up moving forward to the showcases. Good Luck

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I love that you did more than just Voice Performances. You have such a strong vocal presence and you are also one of our lowkey underdogs that when given the chance to shine you will prosper. I can just tell that you have a spot in the Live Shows and you wouldn't waste it.

TOMMY:
*claps*
A lovely performance! And it felt very different to your audition which I liked. It was very soulful and you changed up the arrangement a little which I liked at times and at others I felt it didn't click together as well as it should have. I do think you have massive potential and that has to be taken into consideration.

*claps*

---------------------------

06. Pia Toscano "All In Love Is Fair" (tswiftlover13)

JACK:
I have to be honest here and i am not a lover of this because in bits of it, it was very shaky and it was sad because I wanted you to do well but this just didn't hit the spot

MICHAEL:
Oh dang this is another knockout that is gonna be a tough call. You also brought it tonight and I think you stepped up your game from your audition performance. I do want to see more from you and see if you have anything different to show us that would leave us in shock

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* This was the best pairing you could ask for Pia because you had an amazing audition in my opinion and what's better than to go toe to toe with another soulful underdog that people need to pay attention to. You have such a strong passion in your voice when you sing that makes me feel drawn and attracted. Tommy you continue to come out with amazing pairings but left with hard decisions.

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
This was beautiful Pia, although a little short, but you really showcased your soulful and well rounded vocal. You had immense control over everything too and it was all so tight. A great step up from your audition, well done!

*claps*

--------------------------------

The winner of this knockout?

TOMMY:
I paired you both together because you were both just full of soul and had great control. I love you both and I really urge the eliminated artist to come back another season, because I feel that you can shine! However, the winner for right now, of this knockout is... Pia Toscano! I'm sorry India! GL with the steal!

*claps*

Congratulations Pia Toscano (tswiftlover13)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

This does mean that, India Carney (Dinosauro27), you have been eliminated, but you will be available for Michael's final steal of the season, good luck!
1424 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Let's turn the spotlight on #TeamNehemiah

07. Caleb Johnson "Still of the Night" (Moviemusicguy123)

TOMMY:
*claps*
I thought this was a lot of fun, and actually, vocally you did very well tonight! It was a lot of fun, and I just love what you are giving us in the competition, it's fresh and it's exciting! Well done!

JACK:
I really didn't like this because yes you had the performance but I don't think you had the vocals that are needed and I think thats a large part of it.

MICHAEL:
Now hold on a minute. Is this the same Caleb from the auditions? This is like night and day for me if Im being honest. You totally rocked the stage tonight and I quite enjoyed this performance from you. I think you have a great shot making it to the showcases based on this right here.

NEHEMIAH:
*Stands and Claps* I love this season for bringing so many different talents to the table and Caleb you are one of those unique talents. Rock has been around for years and its time to get its recognition. My only fear is Caleb can you stand up to the caliber of artists we have this season.

*claps*

-----------------------------------

08. Garrett Bolden "Ordinary People" (Jerard)

TOMMY:
I think this was a great song choice for you, we got to hear your voice really well. You have a lovely voice and moments you it was so full and exciting, there were small moments I thought you just were not reaching the heights of the song, but overall I really do want to see more from you this season, so good luck!

JACK:
*Claps* WOW This was really good and your vocals was on point in this performance and I think its really good. However i just didn't like the song choice that you chosen and it would have been better with something else.

MICHAEL:
Great song choice first off! I also have no idea why you guys were paired together as I dont see anything in similarities unless you guys were just leftovers. Anyways you have such a smooth voice and I feel like you can take any song and just make it your own. Good Luck!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I really really like you Garrett, i truly think you have potential to take this competition by storm. I believe that you have soulful voice that can make for a good artist but its about representation. I do think you have a shot.

*claps*

-------------------------------------

Nehemiah, it's the last decision for you of The Knockouts, who is moving forward with you?

NEHEMIAH:
This is the last decision I have before showcases and truly the person I send through my advice is at showcases you need to perform a showstopping performance to earn the respect not only of me but the other judges. The person I am sending through is Garrett Bolden.

*claps*

Congratulations Garrett Bolden (Jerard)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Unfortunately, this does mean that Caleb Johnson (Moviemusicguy123), you have been eliminated, but you will be available for Michael's final steal at the end of the episode. Good luck!
1424 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Moving over to Michael's final pairing - #TeamMichael

09. Jane Zhang "The Diva Dance" (DrG2)

TOMMY:
*stands and claps*
I absolutely adored this! I loved the operatic notes, the change up at the end, was actually everything and just created this whole new level of excitement and freshness. It felt modern and very fitting for this show. Best of luck!

JACK:
This was really good and i think the song choice was really good. I liked that you used the orchestra to help your voice and it was just really good to hear as your vocals are so strong and beautiful.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I like you I really do but I also think you are one the more forgettable artists this season and if you make it through you have to step it up.

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* Oh no what have I done. Someone is truly getting robbed tonight. I was not expecting this performance at all. I didnt know you could pull off opera and Im quite surprised by that. No one else in the competition can do it so you for sure will stand out if I decide to move you forward into the competition. Omg now the beat changed and now your going off with vocals beyond vocals!

*claps*

---------------------------------------

10. Forestella "Face That I Miss" (DrG2)

TOMMY:
*claps*
This pairing was absolutely stunning, well done Michael! You have given us a stellar performance here and I know how excited Michael got about you in the auditions and I share that excitement now. I think whoever wins this knockout will do really well in this competition with the right mentoring. Good luck!

JACK:
I was really confused to start with but then i sort of got into it and I liked the way you guys was going because it was interesting and your voices was just so good together.

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* I actually really liked thks performance but I have to say the same as i said for Jane. You guys have to continue to build and build if you truly want a shot at live shows.

MICHAEL:
*standing ovation* I seriously refuse to decide who wins this knockout. You guys are absolutely amazing and I could watch you guys perform forever. Once again Im shocked at the voices that come out of you guys. I feel like you guys have so much more to give us and we havent seen anything yet. This was a full on performance that had me entertained from start to end.

*claps*

---------------------------------

Michael, who is the winner of this knockout?

MICHAEL:
This is the toughest knockout I had to decide on. If I could exchange my steal for a save I would 100% be using it here. You both exceeded my expectations in these performances and I really suggest whoever I dont choose to move on to come back next season and audition. The winner of this knockout is the one who I think can show us more amazing performances and someone who I want to see more of. The winner is ..... Forestella!!

*claps*

Congratulations Forestella (DrG2)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Unfortunately, Jane Zhang (DrG2) you have been eliminated and the other judges have used their steals for this round. Thank you for being a part of this season and we really hope to see you back!
1424 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
It's the final pairing of the season - #TeamJack

11. Jess Glynne "All I Am" (Rubes)

TOMMY:
I feel like this was for sure a step up from your audition, the thing I love most about you is for sure your tone. It just gives me everything and I really enjoy listening to it. I don't think you are the strongest vocally in the competition, but there's something there and it would be good to explore that throughout this season. Good luck!

MICHAEL:
You have such a cool vibe and you have one of those voices that just gets you in a good mood when listening to it. I think you have such a unique voice that we need it in the competition. Im here for having every act in the competition sound different and your in a category of your own. Great job!

NEHEMIAH:
*Standing Ovation* I personally just love you and wish you could be on my team because you are immensely talented. I think in my opinion you won this battle.

JACK:
*Standing Ovation* I have no words, this was amazing, your control is on point and your song choice is just right is for this stage. I think the fact that you used a big range in this performance really made it better and I don't know how to do this better

*claps*

-------------------------------

12. Megan McKenna "Story of Me" (Brandonh1)

TOMMY:
This was a very fair pairing and I really enjoyed hearing you in this performance Megan, it felt real and it felt raw which is something i think you're really good at showcasing accompanied with a great voice. I think whoever Jack picks tonight, you both have so much potential moving forward so good luck!

MICHAEL:
Why are all the performances tonight so amazing. You have such a sweet voice that shines so well when you go with the more slow and intimate song choice. I think you did a fantastic job and I think based on what Jack prefered to hear tonight, you have a great shot at making it through to showcases

NEHEMIAH:
*claps* So although I do like you, i believe that you need more growth because Im not connecting to your performances as much as I’d like to.

JACK:
*Standing Ovation* I loved this because you story told when you was singing. I could tell you was emoting with this song and thats what I want. I feel that putting you against Jess was the best move as it brung out the best in your and i saw it in this performance.

*claps*

----------------------------------

Who is the winner of this final knockout Jack?

JACK:
I really loved both of these performances that you have did and I think whoever loses will be stolen. But i have to choose and the person I want to join me in the showcases is
JESS GLYNNE

*claps*

Congratulations Jess Glynne (Rubes)! You are moving on to The Showcases! *claps*

Unfortunately, Megan McKenna (Brandonh1), this does mean that you will be eliminated from the #TeamJack, but you will be available for Michael's final steal of the season. Good luck!
1424 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
There you have it, the final pairings of The Knockouts have performed and we almost have our Top 32!

The final decision rests with Michael!

Michael, which of the following acts would you like to steal? You have 12 hours to post your decision. As soon as this has been posted, work on The Showcases will begin!

01. Rascal Flatts (tswiftlover13)
02. Jess Folley (ryan5676)
03. India Carney (Dinosauro27)
04. Caleb Johnson (Moviemusicguy123)
05. Megan McKenna (Brandonh1)

For now, goodnight!
1424 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
OMG TYSM TOMMY!!! <3

I hope Rascal Flatts gets stolen! GL James! :) <3
1424 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
Omg yayyyy! So happy I get to show more of Jess’ uniqueness!
1424 days 1 hour ago
Moviemusicguy123
Caleb: I just have to say if Michael does steal him then I’ll prove that Caleb has the vocal chops to compete against these power vocal singers. Also, if you steal him he may have some performance highlights of this season that you and the judges will like starting in the Showcases round.
1424 days ago
tswiftlover13
Omg YUS PIA!!!!!!!! SAD about rascal but at least they made it this far 🙌💯❤ thanks Tommy ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!