This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S10] The Knockouts (Round 2)

Topic » [S10] The Knockouts (Round 2)

1443 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
The final knockout pairing of the night comes from #TeamNehemiah! It's Thirdstory (DrG2) VS. Jukebox The Ghost (Royal1836)! *claps*

11. Thirdstory (DrG2)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hn5k1

TOMMY:
*claps*
I absolutely loved this! You completely changed up the song and made if your own, I'm very pleasantly surprised by you guys tonight so well done! You all look great and you sounded even better. This for me was for sure a step up from your audition! Well done!

CHRIS:
*stand & claps* You definitely step up your game this round and I'm glad for that. I see you have more confidence this time, nice rendition of that song as you put it in your style, and I really loved this.

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
Hi Guys, I have never heard of you guys until the Audition’s And I ended up not really vibing with you guys and this performance changed my mind a little as everyone knows Tay is my Queen & you all did this song justice! You made it your own and I was actually dancing along to the performance. It was really good! <33

NEHEMIAH:
Boys a reason that I see potential in you guys is that we don’t see a lot like you guys on this show which is surprising. We always get people that just belt power ballads and they tend to dominate. I want to see guys that can harmonize and perform their ass off. I enjoyed this performance, kept a nice smile on my face. Another plus I give is that you gave it a twist and made it your own. This was your song.

*claps*

-------------------------------------------

12. Jukebox The Ghost (Royal1836)

.be

TOMMY:
I like that there's a quirkiness and a simplicity to you, it just feels so accessible and I really do find myself enjoying your performances. I'm not sure how you will fair in the competition and in my opinion I do think Thirdstory performed better than you tonight, but good luck!

CHRIS:
*stand & claps* I adored you in audition and this time also! I liked your styles of singing, you're original, and I feel you still have some stuffs to offer. This is fun battle, good luck gents!

TAYLOR:
*Claps*
This performance was fun! Not really my style but I see where you guys are coming from so kudos for being unique! <33

NEHEMIAH:
As soon as you did the “ha” I knew we were in for a show and this is why I paired you both up. Something Unique, and you definitely bring something new to the show and I loved the tricks you showed tonight with your voice. You are a performer and your performances bring a sense of joy which is fun when judging a show like this.

*claps*

-----------------------------------

Nehemiah, you can only pick one to advance, who is it to be?

NEHEMIAH:
As I said earlier, this pairing was strictly to showcase both uniqueness tones and why both should be taken a chance on in a competition like this. Both performances were comparably good and I saw no issues with either. Thirdstory you showcased a deeper side of your harmonic tones and spun a song into your own. Jukebox the Ghost you guys performed your own song with such enthusiasm and also showed your own tricks that can captivate an audience. I have to make a choice and this becomes the hard part. The person that won this knockout is…...Jukebox the Ghost.

Congratulations Jukebox The Ghost (Royal1836)! You are advancing to #TheShowcases!

This does mean that Thirdstory (DrG2), you will be available for the #Steal at the end of the episode! Good luck! *claps*
1443 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, another round of #TheKnockouts has been aired and now...

The #STEAL is in play!

Judges, please push your #Steal buttons none, once or twice for the following eliminated acts who are now available for the #Steal

You have 12 hours to post, if more than one judge steals an act, the act will then elect a judge. If you do not wish to steal any act, please post *does not push steal button*

#STEAL
- A.C.E (stuartlittle16)
- Little Mix (Tinkerbelll)
- Gabriel Henrique (Glambert_Icon)
- Nathan Brake (nhl8765554321)
- Charice Pempengco (melindaMrskk)
- Thirdstory (DrG2)

Best of luck to you all!
1443 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
For now, goodnight! *waves*
1443 days 7 hours ago
tswiftlover13
*INSTANTLY SLAMS STEAL BUTTON for Charice*
OOOOOOOOMG Charice!!! I cannot let you go so soon you left me shook after your performance!!!!!!!!!!! You need to be in the showcases! And I would love for you to represent #TeamTaylor PLEASE PICK ME!!! <333
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SolidCompassionateItaliangreyhound-size_restricted.gif
https://media1.tenor.com/images/da52bff59e7f562f8072f8eae065e9a7/tenor.gif
1443 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
*doesn't push steal button*

I’m sorry guys, I won’t be stealing anyone tonight. I wish you all the best!

*smiles*
1443 days 7 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

Yay I’m so happy Charice will be in The Showcases!
1443 days 6 hours ago
tswiftlover13
<33333
1443 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
*claps for Charice*

We did that girl!
1443 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
#STEALUPDATE

Chris and Nehemiah still have a shot at pressing their steal buttons for Charice or another eliminated artist...

Stay tuned!
1443 days 1 hour ago
chris2pei
Seeing Charice get stolen..

*doesn't push steal button*

I feel like Taylor's more fitted to be your mentor.
1443 days ago
Royal1836
shook jukebox made it. thanks nehemiah! <3
1442 days 23 hours ago
tswiftlover13
Thanks Chris <333
1442 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Nehemiah has decided not to push his steal button for tonight's episode!

Congratulations Charice Pempengco (melindaMrskk)! You are moving on to #TheShowcases as part of #TeamTaylor! *claps*

This does mean that we have to say goodbye to...

- A.C.E (stuartlittle16)
- Little Mix (Tinkerbelll)
- Gabriel Henrique (Glambert_Icon)
- Nathan Brake (nhl8765554321)
- Thirdstory (DrG2)

Thank you to you all for taking part in the 10th season, we hope to see you back in upcoming seasons! *claps*

Join us later today for the third round of #TheKnockouts, who will make it through and who will be stolen?

See you soon!

*waves*
1442 days 14 hours ago
melindaMrskk
Yay thanks Taylor! Let’s slay

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!