This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 3

1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Boyce Avenue have not come this far not to win, give it up for Boyce Avenue! *claps*
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Now, the Top 3 must perform their singing duets with tonight's special guests! *claps*
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
First up, it's Christina Grimmie with Ed Sheeran! *claps*
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
04. Christina Grimmie & Ed Sheeran

1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Simply beautiful! You both complimented each other so well, I just want to thank you Ed for bringing out those beautiful vocals in Christina, a slow and soft song, you're the queen of diverse! Fingers crossed we make it through to the Top 2! *claps*
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Hearing you sing with Ed Sheehan was a treat. Your voices blended well together and it was a beautiful duet performance.
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* Honestly Christina singing a duet with Ed Sheeran is no joke, and what I feared did come true, Ed overpowered you and he's voice sounded better than yours in this. He was the star in the duet. Like Christina, I enjoy your beautiful tone but this felt like Ed's song and you were his backup singer.
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1917 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Christina nods at her comments-
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Third place is about to be announced! Give it up for Christina and Ed! *claps*
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform, it's Boyce Avenue and special guest Jennel Garcia! *claps*
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
05. Boyce Avenue and Jennel Garcia

1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Beautiful! I love that you're bringing these big musical songs to us and really owning them and making them your own. I loved this! Well done! You complimented eachother really well.
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Wow! The two of you sounded so great together. Your voices complimented each other so well. Again, your song choice tonight has been on point!
1917 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION* WOW WOW WOW! This was absolutely breathtaking! Such a beautiful performance of such a well known song that came out recently! Jennel Garcia, your voice is absolutely beautiful and was so powerful! Boyce Avenue, you guys were equally as great and this was just a perfect duet with both of y'all having great moments throughout, it was genius!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!