This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 3

1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James!
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Chris!
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Drake!
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay!
1898 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
GL to everyone in the final!
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
*walks out and smiles*
1898 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Christina and Boyce waves to the crowd-
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
This is the last time this formation of judges will be taking their seats at the panel as Chris and Drake will both be stepping down, at the end of the show we will be announcing their replacements! *claps*
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Now, let's kick this show off - first the Top 3 must perform their songs of the season! *claps*
1898 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
This finale will be very emotional with both Chris and Drake stepping down.
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
01. Matt Terry (aria_grande)

1898 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
*comes out strutting*
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Well done Matt, who would have thought you would end up here in the Top 3? You have such a great vocal, I could think of a few other great performances you had this season, but this was for sure up there. Well done!
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* Such a powerful performance and one that truly showcases your talents. Such an outstanding job to kick off the finals!
1898 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* Okay so I was about to say that I never see you perform this song before, but I see you sang it at Judges Homes. This was a good performance because you connected to the song and made it your own. But I feel that this wasn't your best performance by any means. I really wish you had sung "Writings on the Wall" because then you would have your win locked in but it's a bit iffy now.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!