This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 3

1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Will Matt Terry be your next winner? Find out soon, give it up for Matt Terry! *claps*
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
02. Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1)

1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*stands and claps*
What a song, it was even better the second time around! You have been slaying the competition, and I really could not be happier for you standing up there after a performance like that! Well done!
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

What you have been able to do this season in incredible. I loved this performance and the arrangement for it. Great job!
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* This was definitely your best performance because you sang this song so beautifully and had such a beautiful tone throughout, definitely have a great chance at winning tonight so I'm worried for Boyce Avenue. But honestly, this Top 3 is EXTREMELY GOOD and all of you deserve to win! This was a brilliant performance and well done Christina!
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Christina wants that win! Will she get it? Give it up for Christina Grimmie! *claps*
1898 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Christina Grimmie

Wow, Thank You, Judges!
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
03. Boyce Avenue (Brandonh1)

1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
100% your song of the season! I can honestly say this is the most stunning version of the song I have heard since the original and I am so delighted that you brought this back to delight us all once again. Well done!
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* I loved this the first time and I absolutely love it even more this time. Thank you for stepping out of the box to deliver a masterful performance.
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE* Like honestly this was the best performance of the whole competition! It showed why you guys deserve to win and you have such incredible vocals! Such a great rendition of a very difficult song to sing! Honestly speaking, when I was told I got the groups I was so ecstatic to get to work with you guys because y'all are incredibly talented! And it has been such a honour working with you guys and showing off your incredible vocals.
1898 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1898 days 10 hours ago
Brandonh1
Boyce Avenue:

Thank You, Guys!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!