This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Taking on Jordan with their save me song, it's Place on Earth (ryan5676) #Wildcard #Groups
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Like previous, each just will vote to eliminate one of the two acts, the act with the most votes will be eliminated in 11th place this season. The other will secure the final spot in the Top 10..

Carly Jay, we are coming to you first..
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

I want to be clear. I absolutely love you both and feel you deserve to be here. But I have to go with not only the stronger vocalist, but also one of my own. With that said, I will be voting to eliminate…Place On Earth.
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to eliminate Place on Earth,

Aili James, please reveal your vote..
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

OKAY THIS IS PROLLY THE BEST SING-OFF EVER! Obviously my decision will be to save Place on Earth but can I just say Jordan, this is your best performance to date! I will however be eliminating Jordan Smith.
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to eliminate each act.

Tommy, you are next to vote..
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Well done guys on a really good song off. Both of you are great acts, but I have to go with the act that I think has shown more growth in this competition, the act that I believe is really taking on board the judges critiques. Jordan, I really thought this was going to be your season, but I’m not really getting that feeling from you that I expected. I still think that the potential is there so do not rule out a future season appearance if you’re eliminated tonight. I am eliminating Jordan. Sorry.
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate Jordan, one to eliminate Place on Earth..

Chris, you are next to vote!
1906 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
:(
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

Sing off #2
Both of you are so great last night and tonight. It's second Jordan's bottom two so I sadly sending him home tonight.
1906 days 6 hours ago
TommyD
That's three votes to eliminate Jordan, Drake how would you have voted?

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!