This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1906 days 10 hours ago
ryan5676
I don't have that much luck on my act surviving.
1906 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*cheers and looks nervous*
1906 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you judges, please take your seats!
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Now, at the end of Monday nights episode it was announced that Bella Paige and Kevin Davy White were in the bottom two, now they must perform their save me songs.
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
The judges will then vote to eliminate one of the two acts and the act with the most votes will be finishing this season in 12th place. The other will secure one of the final spots in the Top 10!
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
First to perform their save me song, it's Kevin Davy White (Rubes) #Over30s!
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1906 days 9 hours ago
Jameslu
GL PLACE ON EARTH
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Taking on Kevin for a spot in the Top 10, it's Bella Paige (melindaMrskk) #Girls!
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you both, you have done all you can for now. It's time to face the judges. Each judge will vote to eliminate one of the two acts.

Tommy, we come to you first..
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

This for me, based on the song Off is actually quite easy. I am not only saving my act, but I’m also saving the act that I feel has genuine potential still and consistently works hard week after week to deliver a performance that is as good as the one just performed. The act I am eliminating is unfortunately Kevin. I’m sorry!
1906 days 9 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to eliminate Kevin!

Drake, we come to you next..

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!