This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

For the first battle, I obviously vote to eliminate Bella as she's been in the bottom twice in a row while Kevin has a uniqueness that not many have
1906 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
Hi
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to eliminate each act...

Chris, we come to you next..
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

Damn, I loved you both but I'm sending Bella tonight.
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate Bella, one vote to eliminate Kevin..

Carly Jay you're up!
1906 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
Is Bella really about to get robbed after this sing off :/
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

First off, you both should be so proud at how far you’ve come! But one of you has truly impressed me week after week. With that said…I have to eliminate Kevin.
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate either act.

Aili James, you are tonight's deciding vote, the act you eliminate will finish in 12th place this season..
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Wow honestly both of you really brought. Kevin you brought that beautiful rasp and an excellent song choice and Bella, wow just wow, you completely killed it! I will be eliminating Kevin Davy White, sorry!
1906 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
Welp looks like Kevin goin home
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
It's official, Kevin Davy White (Rubes) you have been eliminated from the competition in 12th place. Thank you for being a massive part of this competition. Everyone give it up for Kevin!

*cheers*
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
This does mean that Bella Paige (melindaMrskk), well done you are in the Top 10, head over to safety! *claps*
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
At the end of yesterday nights show, it was announced that Jordan Smith and Place on Earth were in the bottom two, now they must sing for the final spot in the Top 10..
1906 days 11 hours ago
chris2pei
Well done Bella! Bye Kevin :(
1906 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
First to perform their save me song, it's Jordan Smith (boozes) #Boys!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!