This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1907 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
This was so much better than the original Christina! A perfect performance and it fitted the theme! You know, we all had to cut an act and Aili may make the statement about you potentially going all the way whist being a wildcard and I may ignore it (for the tenth time). However, I see the beauty in the individual and when you perform, it is no longer about me winning, it's about the artist winning and being celebrated, which is something you deserve this season because of that VOICE! Well done!

LMFAO TOMMY I'LL STOP!
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
The last performance of the night comes from one of the #Over30s!
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
06. Calum Scott (Brandonh1)

1907 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
I love you Tommy. I just love troubling you more.
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Calum, although this was not on par with your past performances, I really enjoyed it. I did feel it just didn't have the same impact as previous. I have got to the point where I wait in anticipation of you performing to see what you bring. You're one of this seasons memorable artists and I do hope you get to stick around! Well done!
1907 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Woo come on Kevin!
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Such a strong vocal performance and nice arrangement. Honestly, this might be one of my favorites of yours so far this season. Great job!
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

You really do have a great quality of voice and listening to you singing was so smooth sailing. Would expect something variety and big performance though but I'm still quite impressed with this.
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Calum you really have such a beautiful voice and it always captures my attention! You never fail to amaze me! I really feel like you could win this competition because you have really made me a huge fan of yours! I don't see how this song fits in with the theme as such but a great job vocally!
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Will Calum be coming out on top? Find out very shortly! Give it up for Calum Scott! *cheers*
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, the Top 6 #Girls and #Over30s have performed. Tonight we will announce FOUR of them as quarter finalists, the other two must sing again for the one remaining spot on Wednesday!
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
First, we have a very special performance! Here is Shawn Mendes with "Lost In Japan" and Victoria's Secret Models! *cheers*
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
1907 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you Shawn! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!