This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 12, Part..

1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Well.. you really put on a show didn't you!? Well done for respecting the theme! I think this is up there with one of your best performances for sure, the trouble is everyone is just so good and I think the judges are looking for that stand out moment, some acts have had theirs, I think your time is still yet to come!
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Do I think you are a good stage performer? Yes. However, I think your vocals just aren’t as strong as some others in the competition. But, with that said this is the X Factor and your performance ability is that for you.
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

You definitely showcase what you've got this week and I'm so impressed! Great rendition of the song, I can see your enthusiasm and you definitely bring rock in that stage. This is the performance enjoyed the most so far so great job to that.
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* This is the first performance of yours that I truly enjoyed! This was a perfect song choice that suited your voice perfectly! Ah Kevin, I really had a good time listening to this performance and thank you for bring the rock side out!
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Will Kevin make this seasons Top 10? Find out shortly! Give it up for Kevin Davy White! *cheers*
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Now we go back to the #Girls and the wildcard!
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
05. Christina Grimmie (Brandonh1) #Wildcard

1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
This was so much better than the original Christina! A perfect performance and it fitted the theme! You know, we all had to cut an act and Aili may make the statement about you potentially going all the way whist being a wildcard and I may ignore it (for the tenth time). However, I see the beauty in the individual and when you perform, it is no longer about me winning, it's about the artist winning and being celebrated, which is something you deserve this season because of that VOICE! Well done!
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* You were taking too soon. This was absolutely fire! It’s rare that someone can perform a Katy Perry song and do it better than the original. So good!
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* That's the grand performance I've been waiting for! You definitely killed it and I'm just so overwhelmed in the technicalities you unleash, and I literally had goosebumps at 1:12. Well done!
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* WOW THE GIRLS REALLY BROUGHT IT TONIGHT! This was such a good performance Christina! You have really been very consistent in the lives! I did feel you weren't able to hit some notes perfectly but it was such a good performance that it didn't need to be perfect! Great job Christina! Keep it up!
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1907 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Christina-

Yess! Thank You!
1907 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Is Christina the Dark Horse of the competition? Give it up for Christina Grimmie! *cheers*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!