This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part..

1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:

I really like you both, Walk Off The Earth, you bring great diversity, but Pleun, that was a beautiful save me song! I have to back my girl so I eliminate Walk Off The Earth! Sorry!
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to eliminate Walk Off The Earth..

Aili?
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

Pleun I wish you sang this performance last night, it was so much better! Walk Off The Earth, you guys are just so different and unique that I hope the judges take a chance with you! I will be eliminating Pleun Bierbooms, but a much improved performance tonight!
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
That's on vote each..

Carly, coming to you..
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
CARLY JAY:

I want to start by saying I think you both are very talented. However, I still think one of you offers something more unique than the other. With that said I will be voting to eliminate鈥leun Bierbooms.
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate Pleun, one vote to eliminate Walk Off The Earth!

Chris, it's over to you..
1913 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh thank you Carly!
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:

Damn, it saddens me that unique acts are in the bottom two tonight and it's breaking my heart one of you will be going home tonight. I feel like Pleun didn't deserve to be in the sing-off yet in my opinion and she has given a solid performance tonight. So I'm sending Walk Off The Earth home tonight, sorry! 馃槶
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate each act.

Drake, you have tonight's deciding vote. The act you vote to eliminate will be leaving the competition tonight..
1913 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Oh no! Chris :(
no shade all tea but Pleun's performance was the weakest of the night lol.
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

The other battle was decent I think, both Pleun and Walk Off The Earth had qualities in their performances that I did enjoy. Pleun I feel like you redeemed yourself in the factor of sticking it true to the song and not lacking the omph if that makes sense, while Walk Off The Earth you guys really brought your energy up compared to your last performance and tried your best to actually perform the song. I don't know this one is tough, I think I have to save someone I feel might have more potential overall and who I ranked higher on my rankings. I'm saving Pleun Bierbooms
1913 days 21 hours ago
ryan5676
Thank you so much judges for saving Pleun, you won't regret this.
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
That's three votes to eliminate Walk Off The Earth! Guys, you have finished this season in 15th place, thank you for being a part of this season! Give it up for Walk Off The Earth! *cheers*
1913 days 21 hours ago
TommyD
That means Pleun Bierbooms (ryan5676), you are SAFE - please join the Top 14! *claps*
1913 days 21 hours ago
Jameslu
Awww Walk Off The Earth :(
*HUGS THEM*
Sorry guys! :(

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!