This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part..

1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
CHRIS:

To be honest, Jordan didn't deserve to be in the bottom two so it's no brainier I'm sending Conor home tonight. I feel like Jordan wants it more and has a lot of potentials to go deeper in this competition. I'm sorry...
1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
That's three votes to eliminate Conor Maynard

Let's see how Tommy would have voted..
1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
TOMMY:

I really love you both, I think you both equally deserve to be here, but I really see potential with Jordan and I hope this is just a blip. I vote to eliminate Conor, I'm sorry!
1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Conor Maynard (Brandonh1), you have finished this season in 16th place! Thank you for being a part of this season! Please give it up for Conor Maynard everyone! *claps*
1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Jordan Smith (boozes), you are SAFE - please go and join the Top 14! *claps*
1914 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
Yikes I was in the minority there lol.
1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Now, last night - we saw Pleun Bierbooms and Walk Off The Earth wind up in the Bottom Two, and they too are about to sing for their save...

Please welcome to the stage Pleun Bierbooms (ryan5676)!
1914 days 3 hours ago
Brandonh1
Conor:

Congrats Jordan!
1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
03. Pleun Bierbooms (ryan5676)

1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
And now it's time for Walk Off The Earth (tinytim9) to sing for their position in the Top 14!
1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
04. Walk Off The Earth (tinytim9)

1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1914 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Judges, one of these two acts must leave the competition in 15th place, that decision is YOURS! Once again, a majority vote will eliminate one of these acts..

Tommy, we are coming to you first..
1914 days 3 hours ago
Jameslu
*claps extra hard seeing WALK OFF THE EARTH perform*
*stands up*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!