This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part 3

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part..

1913 days 22 hours ago
Jameslu
*twirls with Tommy*
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay will be losing an act tonight, so without further ado, let the first sing off battle commence!

Here's Conor Maynard with his 'SAVE ME' song! *claps*
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
01. Conor Maynard (Brandonh1)

1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
And taking them on, it's Jordan Smith! *claps*
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
02. Jordan Smith (boozes)

1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
There you have it, they have sung for their save and now one at a time the judges must vote to eliminate one of them.

When we have a majority vote, that act will be finishing in 16th place!

Good luck both!

*claps*
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay we are coming to you first, it's your acts! Please give me your vote to eliminate..
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
CARLY JAY:

This is so tough as I love you both. But I have to think of who will be the best voice to move forward to the next week of competition. With that said and based on this performance…I will be eliminating Conor.
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
That's one vote to eliminate Conor!

Drake, we come to you next..
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

For the battle of Conor vs Jordan, I feel as though the winner here is obvious, Conor the duet was decent and I could tell you and The Vamps were getting into the song, and I noticed you both were bouncing off each other for energy and emotion and you guys worked quite well. Jordan I really enjoyed the emotion in this performance and I think you definately redeemed yourself here. For my winner's pick though I have to eliminate Conor Maynard from the competition as I feel Jordan was stronger.
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate Conor!

Aili James, we are coming to you...
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

Wow okay so Conor went with the Pop lane and Jordan the Soul lane. Both of you boys are very different and in these performances if I am being completely honest one bored me while the other was interesting and fun. And I honestly had a completely different plan on who to send home coming into these performances but someone just keeps impressing me more and more and I feel may be an underdog. With that being said, I will be eliminating Jordan Smith!
1913 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
That's two votes to eliminate Conor, one vote to eliminate Jordan.

Chris, coming to you..

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!