This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part 2

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part..

1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* Okay wow tonight is already better than last night! This was such a beautiful performance of this song and it just enchants me how amazing your voice is and how you hit those beautiful notes with ease, you're a natural! This was such a solid performance Christina! And girl I wouldn't be surprised if you're in the Top 2!
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Does Christina have the fight to sing again next week? Give it up for Christina Grimmie! *claps*
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Here come the #Groups!
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
06. Pentatonix (Rubes)

1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

This was good, I do feel that you don't mesh as well as I first thought. I love what you guys and I will never take that away from you, but for me this just felt really misplaced musically, like you were competing with eachother. I really liked the last bit. I do think you have what it takes so I would not be mad if you made it through to the Top 14!
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

I’ll be honest, I think this was solid and it meets the basic needs for us as judges. However, I know you guys can be more dynamic and show stopping than this. If you make it to next week, I want you to dig a bit deeper and newer into your performances to really show you’re not just a music competition hopeful. That you’re a music phenomenon.
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* So far this is the performance I enjoyed the most. I'm so glad Aili made a right decision to give you another shot because you proved that tonight! Great rendition and y'all are so energetic! Like Walk of the Earth, you guys are unique and I'm just so excited what are you more to offer.
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Okay this has to be one of your best performances to date, like this was honestly one of my favorite things to listen from you guys to just dance along and feel the energy you exerted through your voices and everything like that. I think the last few performances you had really hit a bump in the road for you but I think you found your footing with this performance and got back on track to winning this whole competition. I also loved the harmonies during this performance which were very subtle but really a perfect addition to everything, honestly way to go guys I really have no negative critique for you.
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps and dances along* YASSS! You guys are such a great group and I loved this performance so much! Because I loved that each of you had a solo! And had a chance to showcase your vocals, I loved the whole dynamics of this performance! Great job Pentatonix!
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Will they make it to the Top 14? Give it up for Pentatonix! *cheers*
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
The penultimate performance comes from the #Girls
1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
07. Pleun Bierbooms (ryan5676)

1929 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

I loved this! It was edgy and it was out there. Completely different to what you have given us before and that is great! I'm completely excited to be working with you!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!