This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part 2

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part..

1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
01. Chloe Kohanski (aria_grande)

1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
It's really nice to see this different side to you. I love your old soul, it is just thrilling and gives me everything I need. It's addictive! This was a great performance, way to go! I now understand why Aili James loves you so much!
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Beautiful performance and a great song. You give us such depth and emotion with each performance that I’m taken aback. Was it your strongest? No, but this was still a solid performance from start to finish.
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

It's kind of risky to sang an unfamiliar song this early in the competition but I must say it is fitted in your voice. It wasn't perfect though but I really loved your rendition and it's a great way to open the show for tonight. You really deserved to go in this live show and Tommy made the right decision to brought you here.
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Chloe you know how much I love you, and I honestly think this has been the only performance that I didn’t feel that excited about. It just lacked the energy you had from previous performances, and I just didn’t think you were into it as much as the other times you’ve performed. Opening the show up can be a really tough bar to hit, and I really don’t think you hit that bar. Like it just seemed very repetitive and boring, and not enough passion in it until the very it and even then it still sounded tired because the rest of the song was dragging you done. Overall not your best work in my opinion I’m sorry.
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* Okay so you posted 2 songs and I judged your second song being "Wish I Didn't Love You" and my god was that absolutely beautiful! You have such a beautiful voice and you have really wowed me! I am so glad Tommy brought you to the lives because Chloe you're a legend and I love you so much!
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Does Chloe have what it takes to make it all the way? Give it up for Chloe Kohanski! *cheers*
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
For the first time tonight, we move over to the #Groups!
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
02. Place on Earth (ryan5676) #Wildcard

1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

It's so exciting having you back! This was a really good performance, your vocals together sound great and it's nice to see a little bit of individualism from each of you. Keep up the good work and I am sure you will be this seasons underdogs!
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Honestly, I have never heard of you guys before this season and watching you perform makes me question where you’ve been. You guys have a unique style and bring something different to the table. Not to mention your voices are fantastic together in harmony.
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

I'm so glad that I made the right choice to give you another chance to be here in the live shows because you proved it to me in your performance tonight! I just loved the dynamics, the harmonization of your voices, and this was just mesmerizing. Well done!
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Oh jeez the video editing was a little too much for a live performance but I’m not going to judge on that because I know that isn’t your fault. Overall though I felt this was a very safe performance for your group specifically. There was nothing special about this performance, and I would easily forget it when I look back on the season. I just didn’t feel like this was your strongest performance, and I know the magic you guys can do on the stage. Just because this is the live shows, doesn’t mean you can slack off and do a safe performance because we’ve seen it before that safe can even send you home on the first live show. I really hope you guys can pick it up next time though.
1916 days 13 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* WOW WOW WOW THANK YOU CHRIS! It was so hard letting you guys go and I'm so glad Chris brought you back! You guy just proved why you deserve your place in this competition! This was simply fantastic! It was such a good way to showcase your vocals and I enjoyed this soo much!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!