This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part 2

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part..

1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Will they follow in the footsteps of last seasons groups? Give it up for Place on Earth! *cheers*
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Back to Tommy and his #Girls
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
03. Bella Paige (melindaMrskk)

1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
I think that is the best rendition of that song I have ever heard and that is because you had patience with it, you really blew me away with them vocals and I can not wait to see more from you! Well done!
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

I really liked this performance out of the previous one you gave. I didn’t realize how strong and beautifully round your voice is. This felt like you were really connecting with the lyrics. The only issue came from the big notes when you lost control a bit.
1916 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
Well I'm happy with most of the comments
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

Woah it's nice to see an Aussie in this competition. As for your performance, it wasn't perfect though like there are some pitchy and crack issues in there but you're still young and I really can see your emotion and connection to the song. Singing "Chandelier" wasn't that easy so props to you, girl.
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Okay I was at first worried because the beginning part didn’t seem strong and I didn’t think you were going to nail the rest of the song. However when the music went away, and you just started belting out those high notes, I was honestly shook to my core because I didn’t realize how beautiful your voice and how emotional and powerful is can really be. Like I have literally no words to describe how beautiful that was as it was all stripped back, there was nothing added to it, it was just your raw voice and talent that really caught my attention and hooked me in. I honestly will not forget this performance in a long time so good job Bella.
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Taking on a Sia song is very risky. Because Sia has a very defined voice. That being said, I think you handled it well but at times I felt you were a bit out of pitch and when it came to hitting those big notes you weren't able to hit it right. It sounded very shaky and weak, like that was my only problem is that you weren't able to hit those big notes but those softer notes were beautiful to hear! I would say next week be careful would song choice!
1916 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Late but here!
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Has Bella got what it takes? Give it up for Bella Paige! *claps*
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to Aili James and the #Groups
1916 days 20 hours ago
TommyD
04. Walk Off The Earth (tinytim9)

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!