This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part..

1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

Hearing you're performance was so magical in a way that it didn't make me chills. The vocal ability was an ok for me, really need more to polish but to be honest I'm just so impressed on you singing that difficult classical song because it was not so easy. I am worried you sang a non-English song and hopefully it is a cup of their tea. Well done!
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

This was honestly so beautiful and so much better than you performance last time, I know you have an issue with knowing when to use your vibrato and when to not use it, however you controlled everything really well here in this performance. I can compare this to watching a choir performance and just be completely mesmerized by how emotional and how powerful a performance could truly be. I could tell you had the emotion in this performance, and I could honestly listen to this performance over and over again multiple times without getting sick of it. Good job Lucy I’m glad Chris picked you for the wildcard.
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* Congrats on being chosen as the new comeback artist firstly. Yoh that was a big mess that happened with regard to Christine Aguilera. I'm so glad Chris chose you though because I love me some classical singers and Lucy you're such a pro and the incredible range and control you have always blow me away! I can definitely see you doing well with good song choices! Best performance so far definitely!
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Will our wildcard have her way? Give it up for Lucy O’bryne! *claps*
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Talking of #Wildcards, here's number two representing the #Boys
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
05. Joshua Ledet (DrG2) #Wildcard

1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

I love how soulful you are, you just really go for it and that is great to see! You for sure are deserving of your spot here and you are giving us memorable moments, I think you really need to look at what separates you from the other 15 and own that and carry it forward. Well done!
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* You are correct, Chris did an amazing job selecting you as the wildcard! Even though you still hold some animosity, I will still give you a fair critique. You sounded fantastic and although you were a bit over the top with the runs, you gave it your all and proved that Chris made the right choice selecting you!
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* Joshua as expected you smashed it again and I must say that your performance is fitted for this week's theme. I'm glad you dedicated the song to me as well but I don't like throwing shade in your own team because it's your group, you should help and respect each other especially to your mentor. Anyways, overall I'm impressed and I really can see your soul and passion. Well done!
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Okay this has got to be your best performance so far in this competition, that beginning section was honestly so good and so powerful when the backing choir came I wasn’t that mad because I felt like you started off strong. I do think though the choir did drown you own a bit, I mean you voice is very powerful however you still got to push yourself so you aren’t being drowned completely. Other than that the only other problem I have was your petty ass description as to why you choose the song, it’s shit like that which caused the drama during the judge’s house and you need to cut it out because you could have easily not been picked as the wildcard. You were given a second chance be grateful for it, but overall really good job in this performance.
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

LMAO @ you throwing shade at Carly Jay. That's not cute. Oh Joshua, I get you're trying to portray emotion but my god do you overdo it, like you're way too dramatic. I find it very annoying. You overdo your notes and make it sound unflattering. Like please just keep it simple, you shouldn't do things you can't do. You tried hitting those notes but it just sounded meh, and just not flattering at all. Overall I'll say it was an okay performance, nothing special.
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Will Joshua sing his way to the Top 14? Give it up for Joshua Ledet! *claps*
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Next tonight we head back to the #Over30s!
1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
06. Calum Scott (Brandonh1)

1929 days 2 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
That was really good! Something completely new and different to what we have seen before and I loved it. I love your charisma and your voice is just really great! Incredible tone! I would be completely shocked if you ended up anywhere near the bottom tonight. Well done!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!