This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part..

1914 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
*waves*
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
01. Conor Maynard (Brandonh1) #Boys

1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

I thought this was a good start to the live shows, you showed so much passion and that is beautiful to see. I loved the song choice and I think it suited you really well! Just for a future note, I think you have mastered this and what this is, so it would be nice to see a little bit of a mix up going forward, just to see what else you are capable of.
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Claps* There will be those who question my choice of bringing you to the live shows. Regardless of what they say, I know your true talent and if anyone watching your performance believes you don’t deserve to be here then they are deaf. Your vocal ability is so crystal clear and smooth. I’m excited to work with you this season!
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

OMG! This is my fav song and I just like your rendition of it. I'm just disappointed because it is short and I wanted more. My critic is that I missed your audition which you killed your performance that time and I feel like that today was just a let down for me. Hopefully, you can redeem yourself and I hope it is not too late.
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Compared to some of the other performances I heard from you I don’t think this was your best performance. I appreciate you always bring the flair and trying to create originality throughout your performances however it felt like you were holding back a little and you were singing it mostly as it was without trying to a little bit more original. I also felt it was a little too short and left me wanting more in a bad way since I never got that shock factor or climax I was looking for. It felt like everything was build-up and there wasn’t a satisfying ending. Overall I would say this performance you did a decent job with, I just know you can do so much better than what I see here.
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

This was a good song choice because it was able to show a more emotional side of you and I truly enjoyed that. And I like how you made this song your own. I really would love to see you keeping to singing songs like this because it sounds real good!
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Will Conor make it to the Top 14? Give it up for Conor Maynard! *claps*
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform tonight, it's the #Over30s!
1914 days 16 hours ago
Brandonh1
Conor

Thank you so much!!
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
02. Kevin Davy White (Rubes)

1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

This was really good, you were just grooving and really feeling yourself and I have to say it is really refreshing to see a little bit of a different side to you at the live stage! I would say I think you got so into it that you got carried away a little bit, but overall - a solid solid first show! Well done! *claps*
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

One of my favorite songs and I think you did a solid job. You put your own spin on it which was great. I think your mentor did a great job of bringing you to this round.
1914 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

*standing ovation* OMG! You are sensational and this performance is I enjoyed the most like I can't stop dancing while watching your performance. I'm so ecstatic made a right decision to take you here because you showed to us how much talented you are, you killed that song in my opinion, and you put uniqueness and diversity in this competition. Great job!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!