This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part 1

Topic » [S8] Live Shows: Top 16, Part..

1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Okay I think you definitely found your groove here in the X Factor, at first in your audition I was really shaky but watching you grow from performance to performance I’m honestly quickly falling in love with you. I love how you decided to take on a more rock song and you completely nailed it from the energy to just making people want to get up a dance to you singing. One of my biggest critiques I have here though is that I could barely understand you sometimes because you were singing through your teeth which I get it, part of the song it help you get into the song, but I really wish you’d open your mouth so I could actually hear the words coming out instead of me thinking you don’t know the words and you’re just mumbling over them. Overall good job Kevin!
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Oh Kevin, I can't tell if I like your voice in this or just found it a little too weird. Like at times I felt I couldn't hear what you were saying and I get you're trying to bring this like Rock n Roll vibes but ugh I'm not sure it worked for you. I do like seeing you having fun and moving them legs! But you may be in danger tonight after this.
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
The judges have had their say on Kevin, but for now give it up for Kevin Davy White!

*claps*
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Next, we head back over to Carly and the #Boys !
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
03. Jordan Smith (boozes)

1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

This was really pretty, and although you're really good at it, felt quite different to what we have seen from you before this. I think you have true star potential this season and I have high hopes. I would ask if you could potentially give us something a little more current, but equally as powerful just so we can truly see the beauty in your voice, but good job!
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

*Standing Ovation* Again, you have proven why I pressed the golden buzzer! Such a beautiful rendition of this timeless song.
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Chris:

Wow, Jordan! You smashed it and what a great rendition of the song and I can see your passion in it. I'm so glad you are here in this live shows because you proved to me that Carly made the right decision to take you here! You really do have potential and I just can't wait what are you more to offer.
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Honestly this was a beautiful performance of this song, I really enjoyed how you tried to make it yours as some artists don’t try to put their spin on the song, they just sing it as it is because it’s that iconic. Knowing your vocal range though I wish you really pushed to hit those higher notes instead of staying at a stagnant middle ground you seemed to be delivering in this performance. I will say though this is one of my favorite performances of yours today and it seems your slowly but surely improving I just want to hear a lot more from you voice rather than picking well known difficult song and impressing us. This was a pretty good job though and I’m just knacking on the small stuff but every little thing count. Overall good job Jordan.
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

My only critique to this performance is that at times I found this song very boring, and this song isn't meant to be boring, it's meant to give me chills throughout! However, I can't deny those powerful pipes you have and a good job!
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Do you think Jordan has what it takes? Give it up for Jordan Smith! *claps*
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform, it's #Wildcard number one for the #Over30s!
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
04. Lucy O’bryne (melindaMrskk) #Wildcard

1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

I am really pleased that you have made it to the live shows thanks to Chris, I think you have a stunning voice and it just seemed very effortless so it's great to see you here! Yeah, this was a good job and I look forward to seeing what you're going to bring moving forward!
1914 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Carly Jay:

Thank you for not changing who you are and your style. You continue to bring something fresh and new to the competition which I love. Your voice is strong and worthy of being on The X factor.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!