This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 4: Top 6

Topic » [S6] Live Show 4: Top 6

1981 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
TommyD
Jameslu
Considering Drake and I are both here.
Can we do the sing-off one time :P.

You want to perform? ;)

Yes ;) But I need a pole for that.
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Will Sam Smith escape the danger zone tonight? Give it up for Sam Smith! *claps*
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*screams*
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform tonight it's Brooke Simpson from the #Girls
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
03. Brooke Simpson "This is a Man's World" (Rubes)

1981 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
I don't need a pole to perform I can rock the stage with anything like any true drag queen <3
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Wow! Brooke! At first, I thought it was lacking something, and I thought to myself you have had two really good recent performances, how are you going to top them? Then you showed me right here on this stage how you top them performances. You slayed it and Brooke, you know how to perform which I love! Well done!
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*throws shoes* *standing ovation and claps* YASSSS BROOKIEEEE! This performance was everything! Oh my gosh those vocals are killers! You were so strong throughout the whole performance! And honey, throwing the mic stand down showed that power! You did me proud! This is one of your best performances to date!
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

You were very sexy and serving it with the song, I could see the song really embodied you physically and I could tell you had a lot of sass and everything like that in this performance. However vocally I didn’t think it was there for you, as I felt you were forcing your voice to get to those wild and crazy notes instead of having them come naturally. Your voice and your body language didn’t connect as well as it should, and I was left a little sad about this performance because it could have been so much better than it was. I’d say it was decent but nothing too special.
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1981 days 12 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay listen here Drake.
I have no comeback.
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
spinfur
I don't need a pole to perform I can rock the stage with anything like any true drag queen <3

SLAY
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Will Brooke come out on top again? Give it up for Brooke Simpson! *claps*
1981 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
hey I ripped a bitches wig off Friday night when I performed I wont be afraid to do it again
1981 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
We are heading back to the #Boys now - here is Chris Blue!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!