This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 4: Top 6

Topic » [S6] Live Show 4: Top 6

1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
and Drake!
1965 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
*Twirls on out throwing glitter*
Hello!
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you judges, please take your seats. Unfortunately, Nehemiah is unable to join us tonight, but we send him our best.
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
spinfur
*Twirls on out throwing glitter*
Hello!

I love it!
1965 days 19 hours ago
spinfur
Im classy I dont throw shoes I just throw glitter
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Before we get to the fight for Top 4, there is the small issue of which act will be joining the fight.
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
At the end of Friday night's show, it was announced after Ada Vox was eliminated that Zhavia Ward will take on Sam Bailey tonight for a spot in the Top 6.
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
They will each perform their save me song, then one at a time our three judges will critique and vote to eliminate one of the acts eliminating them from the competition. The other will sing again tonight.
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
First up, we have Zhavia Ward from Aili James' #Girls!
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
01. Zhavia Ward "Diamonds" (Ajathekween)

1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, from Drake's #Over30s we have Sam Bailey!

02. Sam Bailey "Make Me Feel Your Love" (ryan5676)

1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Now judges, it is time to vote to eliminate. As there are only three judges tonight, we will have a majority vote and no need to go to deadlock.

Aili James, I'm coming to you first! The name of the act you are sending home please...
1965 days 19 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Mt vote is obvious. I'm saving Zhavia Ward and eliminating Sam Bailey. But I need to say this,Sam Bailey just performed the performance of the season! That was absolutely beautiful! Your best performance to date and if Zhavia goes home, I can't be mad because Sam, you just slayed that performance! Well done to both of you ladies though!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!