This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 4: Top 6

Topic » [S6] Live Show 4: Top 6

1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
First up to perform tonight, we have Kelly Clarkson #Overs
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
01. Kelly Clarkson "Whole Lotta Woman" (carlyjordan14)

1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
This was so good! You showed so much variety to your previous performances and I think you have been the artist so far that has showed the most variety in performance style. There were some gorgeous moments in there, and your charisma really shined through. I think there were moments that could have been pulled in a little more, but overall a fantastic way to kick off the quarterfinals. Well done!
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Now I'm a huge fan of you Kelly! But this performance to me was too focused on the theatrics and the backing vocals did distract me at times because they were so good. And I just don't know if this performance was good enough. Don't get me wrong, this was good, you sing amazing and I liked that you made it different but I feel you may be in danger tonight.
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Kelly at the beginning I was really into this performance however as you went on I quickly got bored because it was just a lot of the speak singing artist due, and vocally it didn’t impress me until the end, and by the end I wasn’t really impressed with it. I could feel the energy and I could feel the song flow through you however I just think your song choice wasn’t the best for this performance because it didn’t really challenge you as much as a lot of the other songs could have challenged you. I wasn’t a big fan of this my apologies Kelly.
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Does Kelly have what it takes to make it to the Top 4 semi finals? Find out after all acts have performed. Give it up for Kelly Clarkson! *claps*
1977 days 23 hours ago
Jameslu
Considering Drake and I are both here.
Can we do the sing-off one time :P.
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Moving on to the #Boys, it's Sam Smith!
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
02. Sam Smith "Leave Your Lover" (Sloth_Roman)

1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Jameslu
Considering Drake and I are both here.
Can we do the sing-off one time :P.

You want to perform? ;)
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Sam, that was absolutely beautiful! Your emotion was pouring through that performance. You could literally hear a pin drop and I have to say you brought it for the quarterfinals. It would be an absolute travesty if you do not make it to Tuesday nights Semi Finals. Way to go! *claps*
1977 days 23 hours ago
spinfur
Im fine performing bring it Aili!
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

This was very good vocally. My only concern is that I'm not 100% convinced when you sing because you smile too much. This song was more emotional and I wanted to feel the pain and I didn't. Although I feel I believed your performance more towards the end when you started singing and meaning it! This is going to be extremely tough because whoever leaves is very talented. I do fear you may be in danger with this performance.
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

THIS IS THE SAM I WAS WAITING FOR HOLY FUCK, pardon my french but this was honestly so beautiful so raw so powerful. Like once I told you to pull back everything, and just strip it down to your voice it turns into something. You actually feel the song, and it just gets very amazing. I can tell in your voice when you bring 100% compared to bringing only 90% and this right here is 100%. I really have nothing else to say but way to fucking go Sam this is just amazing.
1977 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!