This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 3: Top 8

Topic » [S6] Live Show 3: Top 8

1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
We now move over to Aili James' #Girls

03. Brooke Simpson "What Is Beautiful" (Rubes)

1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*wipes tears and claps*
Brooke, you are really coming into your own, in the last two shows you have just gone from strength to strength and it is beautiful to see. That performance was spectacular, so much emotion and conviction, you had me tearing up and I actually pictured you being declared our season six winner.. Good luck!
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation and claps* Yes Brooke! This was vocally perfect. You sang this song with such grace and power without over doing it. *Starts crying* Those lyrics really got to me Brooke! It was such a beautiful performance and I'm so glad to have an artist like you. You are beautiful Brooke!
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Can Brooke come out on top once more? Give it up for Brooke Simpson! *cheers*
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to the #Boys now

04. Chris Blue "Love & Happiness" (Rubes)

1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
I love how when you're on stage you just get your groove on and I enjoy each and every second of it. You put on a complete performance, you have incredible vocals and I am just enjoying you being here. That was a great performance Chris, well done! *claps*
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Oh my gosh Chris. I don't know but I just found this performance to irritating. That first note was trying too hard. And it just stayed like that throughout the performance, I feel you focus way too much on putting a show and just not being authentic. Like sometimes, I would just prefer a more stripped back performance without all that vocal acrobatics, and you're getting a bad habit from Miss Ada, with saying 'hahs' way too much. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate this performance, just felt you overperform.
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Will Chris Blue make it through to the next live show? Give it up for Chris Blue! *cheers*
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Moving over to the #Girls

05. Sheena McHugh "Glow/Princess of China" (melindaMrskk)

1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Second week in a row where you killed it! I really loved this mash up. I'm not sure it entirely fits the theme, however your vocals really slayed and you are really coming into your own, performance was on point - it was great! Don't let it slip!
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* I really enjoy this side of you Sheena. Like I feel you have such raw talent and watching you each week is so impressive to me. You always impress me! I really enjoyed this performance. Your voice is so pitch perfect and it's amazing listening to you because I'm always like "how the hell does she sound so perfect?" haha! Like I wish I had your vocals Sheena! Great job!
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
*Claps*
1976 days 16 hours ago
TommyD
Sheena desperately wants to make it to Sunday nights show! Give it up for Sheena McHugh! *cheers*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!