This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 3: Top 8

Topic » [S6] Live Show 3: Top 8

1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
#Deadlock

The judges have failed to reach a majority vote and I will now revert to Wednesday nights placements.

The act finishing in 9th place is
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
The Fugees (Rubes)!
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
The Fugees, you have been eliminated from the competition in 9th place. Thank you for being a huge part of this season! It has not been easy for you. Give it up for The Fugees!

Zhavia, please go and get ready to perform!
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Nehemiah, you have officially lost your last act in the competition so will now become an impartial judge.
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Now we move straight on to the Top 8 performances!
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
First up it's Kelly Clarkson from the #Overs

01. Kelly Clarkson "Tightrope" (carlyjordan14)

1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Kelly, that was so much better that Wednesday's performance and what a beautiful hidden gem! Your vocals were probably near the best I have ever heard them, you showed fragility and power at the same time which is beautiful. I really enjoyed this and I have no doubts that you will be making it to Sunday's quarterfinals. Good luck!
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*cries throughout performance* *STANDING OVATION* Now Kelly, this is the Kelly that I love! This performance was so beautiful, your tone is so pretty and listening to it in this song was perfect. The words clearly mean a lot to you and I felt that. I really enjoyed this performance. So emotional and vulnerable. I love this song and it's my first time hearing it. Mission achieved!
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Will Kelly make it through to the next stage of the competition? Give it up for Kelly Clarkson! *cheers*
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
We move over to the #Boys now - It's Sam Smith!

02. Sam Smith "Pray" (Sloth_Roman)

1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:
*stands and claps*
That was a beautiful song, you can just see how much a song like that means to you and I love that! You switch between high and low nights so easily and it seems so effortlessly. You're a real showman and I am delighted that I took the chance on you. Well done! *claps*
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

One of my favourite Sam Smith songs. I like the message behind this song. It's a really nice song. And you did me proud. I just wish you didn't rely on the audience as much as you did but it's a live performance in a arena so thats fine. The backing vocals were good. And you remained the star! I just wish you give it a little more, but a very good job!
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1976 days 23 hours ago
TommyD
Will Sam Smith make it to Sunday nights #Quarterfinal? Give it up for Sam Smith! *cheers*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!