This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 3: Top 8

Topic » [S6] Live Show 3: Top 8

1976 days 20 hours ago
Jameslu
Congratulations Zhavia on staying against The Fugees.
Congratulations Brooke on another Top 3 finish!
Congratulations Sheena on getting 4th!
Good luck Zhavia in the sing off against Sam Bailey!
1976 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
good luck Sam Bailey and Zhavia!
1976 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
Honestly upset but oh well
1976 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
I guess next season choose acts that everyone is just used too. Like the 3 I choose are literally the 3 types of music I listen to on the daily. Not no Ariana grande or Charlie pith shit. That’s the music I vibe with and when they auditioned I fell in love and put them through. But cause they different they get eliminated the first 2 rounds in wow okay....
1975 days 21 hours ago
spinfur
Okay Neme I bit my tongue for far too long, sure you listen to that music on a daily basis but you need to stop fucking saying that they were eliminated because they are different. I judge based on how they perform in all aspects. I don't give a flying fuck if one's different from the other. The other main judges here do the same, if you pay any attention to mine or Tommy's or Aili's judging throughout the whole of this show you should see that we don't say we're eliminating because you're different, we eliminated you because you didn't perform to impress us.

All your acts are amazing and I enjoy all of them but sometimes they have bad performances or they make mistakes which causes us to dislike their performance. It has nothing to do with the fact that they are rap, rock, alternative, whatever. So get off your fucking high horse thinking your acts are god's gift to this planet and that everyone is just biased because they aren't pop singers or powerhouse singers. Hell I even choose a country singer to be in my top 3 even though I don't enjoy listening to country.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!