This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 2: Top 10

Topic » [S6] Live Show 2: Top 10

2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to Aili's #Girls now - It's Sheena McHugh!
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
06. Sheena McHugh "Miracle" (melindaMrskk)

2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*stands and claps*
Wow Sheena! The COME BACK QUEEN. This was incredible! I was ready to say you did a good job, better than last week and then that last half, that was... great! I honestly can tell you right now that performance you just did is in the Top 10 performances of the season. You made it your own, and honestly? I think it was better than the original. Great job Sheena!
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* Now I wasn't sure about this song choice, but girl you slayed! I wanted to hear your softer notes but you wanted to go ahead with your strong voice and in this case, I agree with your choice. This was an amazing performance and definitely making your mark in the competition. I'm a huge fan of yours Sheena.
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

I feel like your energy level in this song didn’t match the actual song, like you said this song is supposed to be a bop, however I didn’t see your energy treat it like you. In comparison you sounded really tired, there were a few notes there that really impressed me and made me smile, however other than that I don’t know I just didn’t feel you get into the song as much as you needed to. I think you focused too much on being sassy and cool then really trying to perform this song like your life depended on it. It’s not really your best work sorry Sheena.
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Two standing ovations, will Sheena be here on Friday to try and get more? Give it up for Sheena McHugh! *cheers*
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
We head over to Nehemiah's #Groups for the first time tonight, it's Monday nights bottom three act - The Fugees!
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
07. The Fugees "Ready or Not" (Rubes)

2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Guys... I'm impressed! I think that was your best performance today. Nehemiah, I get it. This is what it was all coming to, I really enjoyed it! You have got the performance element of this competition nailed and you also have ticked off the unique part of it, I think the way forward is allowing us to hear a bit more from the female and then when you both come together. You have had a tough time, but... *claps* well done!
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

For some reason and I can't believe I am saying this but I actually enjoyed this performance. The girl is defs the best of this group and hearing you SING is so good! I like it a lot. This was a step up from last week but is it good enough to stay in the competition?
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

You honestly got lucky that Karen decided to quit the competition because I honestly didn’t think you would have survived that Showdown. However you survived another week and this performance has been miles better than last live show. I really enjoyed this and each one of you brought the same consistent energy in this performance. You each felt the song, y’all kept it organized, and you each really showed that putting you in the bottom last week was a mistake. You are the underdogs in this competition, and I think only me and Neme really understand you since I’ve been one of your biggest supporters aside from him. Honestly way to go Fugees great performance tonight
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Can The Fugees survive tonight's bottom three? Find out very shortly! *cheers*
2030 days 22 hours ago
TommyD
Sticking with the #Groups now, it's Shinedown! *claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!