This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 2: Top 10

Topic » [S6] Live Show 2: Top 10

2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

Careful of those S words, you kinda sounded like a snake in the beginning, I will say this has been one of your weaker performances. You are known in this competition of bringing emotion and soul into every song you perform. I just didn’t feel it as much as I did in previous performances. I was waiting for you to really move me emotionally, and just melt in your voice like I usually do. I don’t know, it was very beautiful still, and it did make me feel emotion however it just wasn’t your strongest performance in my honest opinion. It wasn’t bad by any means, just very average. It’s a solid job however hopefully this safe performance will be enough to get you through because I know how much power you have.
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Will Sam Bailey make it into the Top 3 again tonight? Give it up for Sam Bailey! *cheers*
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Moving on now, we head over to Aili James' #Girls - It's Brooke Simpson!
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
02. Brooke Simpson "Praying" (Rubes)

2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

That is a really difficult song and I think it was your best performance to date! I told you to make us stand up on Monday, you made me stand up and eat my own words. That was beautiful and if you carry on like that, you'll go far! *stands and claps*
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*standing ovation* *throws shoes* Now Brooke, you are an exceptional artist whose voice is so powerful and beautiful to listen. And in this performance you excelled yet again! This was Kesha's comeback song and you did her proud. I am so proud of you Brooke!
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

This has probably been you best performance to date, I finally got what I wanted from you, and you really brought the power, and raw and honest emotion from the song just flowed right through you. Like that final note really hit me hard and sent shivers down my spine with how good that was. I really enjoyed what I heard tonight, and I could see you truly made the song yours. I can’t really say anything negative about this performance because it just felt and sounded so right in my head. I’m glad you finally stepped it up compared to some of the other times I didn’t think you were up for this challenge. Way to go Brooke!
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Brooke desperately wants to be in tonight's Top 3 again! For now though, give it up for Brooke Simpson! *cheers*
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to the #Overs now - It's Kelly Clarkson!
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
03. Kelly Clarkson "Since U Been Gone" (carlyjordan14)

2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Although I don't think this is up there with you best performances, it was good and you had some really nice moments. It worked well with the theme and it was nice to see this edgier side of you. You know, you were in the Top 3 on Monday and I can tell you're in this for the long run.
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Firstly, I love how the first 3 acts to perform where the Top 3 of last week. That being said, his was a step down Kelly. I just felt your vocals weren't as strong as they usually are. It was a good performance but nothing spectacular. I'm disappointed because you have so much potential.
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Drake:

I honestly think this has been your worst performance in my honest opinion, like vocally this was very safe, and you didn’t even try to change the song from how you originally sung it. Like I wanted so much more out of you Kelly. Your last performances have been absolutely phenomenal and now this one I don’t think it was as great. Nothing excited me, nothing interested me it was just you singing the song as it was. It’s a good song but I wanted something more from an artist like you when you sing this song. Not the same stuff I heard on the radio over and over again. Sorry Kelly I’m just not impressed.
2025 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!