This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 2: Top 10

Topic » [S6] Live Show 2: Top 10

2019 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Just over an hour until we go live once more for the Top 10 performances!

Best of luck!
2019 days ago
TommyD
Good evening and welcome to The X Factor: Live Shows!

*cheers*
2019 days ago
Jameslu
HELLLUUUURRRRRRRRRRR
2019 days ago
TommyD
Tonight, the Top 10 perform and one more act must leave immediately. We will also be announcing which two acts will be battling it out at the start of Friday's episode!
2019 days ago
TommyD
Talking of battles, on Monday Karen Waldrup voluntarily decided to leave the competition. As Waldrup was in tonight's sing off, The Fugees, congratulations you will be singing in tonights Top 10!

*clapS*
2019 days ago
TommyD
Now, without further ado, let's welcome the JUDGES!

*claps*
2019 days ago
TommyD
2019 days ago
TommyD
Tommy!

Aili James!

Drake!

and Nehemiah!

*claps*
2019 days ago
Jameslu
Awww I liked Karen :(
2019 days ago
Jameslu
HELLLOOOOO EVERYBODY!
2019 days ago
TommyD
Judges, please take your seats!

Here is how tonight will work, the Top 10 will perform and our main judges will critique - they have 66% of the overall say. The other 33% lies with the secret guest judges.
2019 days ago
TommyD
Tonight, the Top 10 perform their BIG HITS!
2019 days ago
TommyD
We start with Sam Bailey who is mentored by Drake #Overs!
2019 days ago
TommyD
01. Sam Bailey "Skyscraper" (ryan5676)

2019 days ago
TommyD
Tommy:

Sam, I think the later half of this performance was so so much better than the first half. You really grew throughout that song and it was great to see. It fitted the theme, and although your nerves got the better of you at the start, I think it really aided your performance in terms of emotion. You are one of my favourite performers this season, and I hope you stick around.
2019 days ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*stands and claps* Wow Sam! This was a really good performance. This performance moved me. I could feel the pain in your voice. I like that you're able to connect with people and move them, it's a great quality. Keep this up Sam! Expect another Top 3!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!