This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 1: Top 12

Topic » [S6] Live Show 1: Top 12

1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
02. Sam Smith "I'm Not The Only One" (Sloth_Roman) #Boys

1981 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
I was finishing it up james!!!! And then I see he starts the live shows!! People do got school James!!!
1981 days 10 hours ago
Kgamer2218
I hope i see a fist fight tonight hehe
1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Sam! Way to go! You have really come into your own and that is why you are standing here at the live shows with me. Your voice is stunning and it is really impressive to see you working the crowd. I have never been prouder to watch one of my boys up there on the stage!
1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

Um okay Sam! Stop being this good! Like seriously your vocals are amazing. That falsetto is beautiful and those lower notes get me every time! My only concern is that I felt you didn't connect to the song as much as I would have loved you too. But those killer vocals make up for it!
1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Rodrigueseve:

Your voice is really clean and beautiful. The song doesn't show too much of how capable you are but I mean not every song needs to be full of high notes so im perfectly fine with this change of pace. My only problem with this is that... this isnt a funner performance... This isnt anything I havent seen Sam Smith do. Also I dont really like the moments you ask the public to sing, this ain't a concert, this is a competition. But besides that, good job.
1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Kgamer2218:

Surprisingly i enjoyed this performance like I got something over then a slow ballad song * looks down the rest of contestants in line and waves * which is good because uniqueness is a huge part in my judging and i was surprised some people may say something about the backtracking and stuff but I personally your voice sounded great it look like it took no effort to hit your high notes and in my opinion swell job aslo please date me Sam Smith i will porpose to you in minutes
1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1981 days 10 hours ago
Neme91
Nehemiah:

I love that you made it to live shows. I think your voice is very special but I do have to say I was very bored with this performance because I felt like you were just singing it. Not feeling it. Maybe I was the only one but I didn't feel it at all. Just another performance singing a song you seem to sing a lot.
1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Give it up for Sam Smith and stick around to see if he will make it to Live Show 2!
1981 days 10 hours ago
Jameslu
Neme91
I was finishing it up james!!!! And then I see he starts the live shows!! People do got school James!!!

Oh sorry. I'm just saying, calm down.
1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, we are coming to Nehemiah's groups! It's Shinedown! #Groups
1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
03. Shinedown "Amaryllis" (smackdownisblue)

1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
It's really interesting to see what Nehemiah is doing with the Groups this season, and at first I wasn't sure how I felt about your performance, but I think that was one of the best performances I have seen from a group or band in the live shows. You told a story, you had passion, I heard every word and you had great control whilst also having a level of 'letting go' - the second half of the song was great! Well done!
1981 days 10 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

I wasn't expecting to like you guys, but I do. You kinda are giving me country vibes and oh my gosh I really enjoyed this performance. I am like so shocked because I didn't see you guys as a threat but now I do, well done! The guy thats singing makes me believe every word he sings and it's truly really good! Keep this up!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!