This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 1: Top 12

Topic » [S6] Live Show 1: Top 12

1981 days 8 hours ago
Kgamer2218
SAVANNAH- cough I mean Samantha
1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Here is how tonight works, the judges and guest judges will critique each performance and rank the performances from best to worst. The main judges collectively have 66% of the vote, the guest judges collectively have 33% of the vote.

The 3 acts with the lowest combined percentage will be in danger at the end of the show. We will then immediately eliminate the act with the lowest vote tonight in 12th place. The remaining two acts will battle it out in next episodes Sing Off, where they battle for a place in the Top 10 - LIVE!
1981 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
ICON
1981 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
(I will critique next show I guess, I was told the live show began at 5 not 4. So I don’t have critiques but good luck everyone) I really was impressed with you all.
1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
So without further ado, let's welcome the first act to the stage!

It's Kelly Clarkson!
1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
01. Kelly Clarkson "Love So Soft" (carlyjordan14) #Overs

1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy:

*claps*
Kelly, I am so glad that Drake brought you to the live shows because you have been killing it from your very first audition with us! Tonight, was no different! I loved seeing this different side to you and you still provided those killer vocals that really showed why you should be here. The backing singers were unnecessary, but it did not detract from your performance at all! Good job!
1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James:

*claps* I love that you chose an uptempo song that shows your vocals off just as good as your ballads. This was such a cool performance and I see you going far in this competition with those killer vocals! What a great start to the lives!I wonder whether Drake will comment on the backing vocals because he gets annoyed by that, but to me that was not a problem at all, it just added to the performance.
1981 days 8 hours ago
Neme91
Nehemiah:

I love that you choose this song cause this is you and showed off your range very nicely. Good choice!
1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Rodrigueseve:

You have a very unique style of music specially in the verses. You were also vocally on point. i feel like you are the most complete artist. Good vocals, good presence, good music. With this I am not saying you're the best, just the most complete. A great performance miss Kelly.
1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Kgamer2218:

YASSS GIRL I was entertained by this shit  like i got my life and my  ass was shook it made me move my body shake my invisible titties and move to the music it was overall a very good performance your voice was powerful even though it was kind of a pop song and i loved it
1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
1981 days 8 hours ago
Jameslu
(I will critique next show I guess, I was told the live show began at 5 not 4. So I don’t have critiques but good luck everyone) I really was impressed with you all.

Comments were due by 4PM EST though.
1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Will Kelly make it through to the Top 10? We will have to wait and see at the end of the show!

Give it up for Kelly Clarkson!
1981 days 8 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, we have Sam Smith #Boys!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!