This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 1: Top 12

Topic » [S6] Live Show 1: Top 12

1981 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Also Red Velvet Paramore and Marina were robbed
And Nina Bonina Brown should have been Blac Chyna
1981 days 7 hours ago
Ajathekween
Lol
1981 days 7 hours ago
Kgamer2218
The judges the entire live show
https://www.oxygen.com/sites/nbcuoxygen/files/field_media_items/2015/07/bad-girls-club-episode-1-limo-fight.gif
1981 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
LMAO SAME WE REALLY COULDN'T HARMONIZE
1981 days 7 hours ago
aria_grande
Can’t wait till live show 2

You will see me
1981 days 5 hours ago
ghrocky100
You actually have to be kidding me. Thanks Neme for backing me up. Also I agree who the fuck cares what the thing is recorded on? If I get a concert video then it's gonna have screaming fangirls. I get Mayday Parade is an acquired taste but cmon Zhavia made it through and she sucks. Anywho I've had a great time Tommy asides losing 1 person in each round that kinda sucked. To all the haters who don't understand what meaning and vocals are I'm sorry for your bad musical tastes.
1981 days 5 hours ago
TommyD
Thank you ghrocky for being a big part of this season! It’s been so great having you!
1981 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
ghrocky100
You actually have to be kidding me. Thanks Neme for backing me up. Also I agree who the fuck cares what the thing is recorded on? If I get a concert video then it's gonna have screaming fangirls. I get Mayday Parade is an acquired taste but cmon Zhavia made it through and she sucks. Anywho I've had a great time Tommy asides losing 1 person in each round that kinda sucked. To all the haters who don't understand what meaning and vocals are I'm sorry for your bad musical tastes.

Okay I can understand you're upset but don't come for my girl Zhavia.
1981 days 5 hours ago
spinfur
Loves how reactive people can be in a competition where you just post youtube videos
1981 days 4 hours ago
Jameslu
LMAO TRUE.
1981 days 3 hours ago
chris2pei
Mayday soo robbed ;'(
1980 days 17 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Just cuz our tastes dont align with yours doesnt mean their bad Alex.
And as I said I care about what it was record on, the audio quality was kinda shit at some points and yet I didnt even put Mayday on the bottom 3 but it was such a pedestrian act I suspect it probably was like 9-7 from everyone which didnt add up to a good score because of the taste discrepencies in this judging

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!