This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 4 & Results

2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Will Natalie make it through? Give it up for Natalie Ong!

*Natalie walks off stage*
2405 days 11 hours ago
Jameslu
I do not like this guest judge. Getting way too technical.
That's probably the reason why the guest judge is just the guest judge and not a main judge.
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, it's the first of the #Over30s mentored by Tommy - Bruno Mars!
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
05. Bruno Mars "Somewhere in Brooklyn" #Over30s

2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
A great effort Bruno! You sounded really good and it was tripped back, just you, your voice and the band and I loved it! You did so well on Thursday night and I am praying that we can keep that momentum. There's a particular judge, that just doesn't understand you, and that's okay, but nobody can deny you can sing. Well done!
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

A rather pleasing performance. Nothing great, nothing new. Just plain old Bruno, and tbh I kinda liked it. Although it wasn't that good, it's just so different from the usual you that I kinda dig it. Vocally not that good, but I like that you did something different.
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

Thing is this is not a hidden gem since I’ve listened to this song a bunch, and I think I’ve heard it on the radio a few times. There was a moment where the you or the backup singer were singing the wrong pitch, and it really sounded off. I don’t think this was your strongest representation of this live show, I didn’t really enjoy this performance.
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Bruno you are stepping up hands down and I’m loving it. We are seeing a personality from you and I think you’re showing Aili that he’s wrong about you being boring. This was such a nice little performance and I honestly never heard of this song so this was a very good song choice for this week. Vocals were cute and the joyful smile on your face just brought the performance whole. You did well.
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
GUEST JUDGE #1:

A recurring theme tonight is that people are picking songs that have several million views, but with someone as popular as you are, I'm not surprised that your less popular songs still have that many views. The song was cute and much better than some of your more popular songs, and I enjoyed the positive and fun attitude you brought to the stage. My only complaint would be that you sounded like you were losing control of your voice during the chorus, but other than that, you did well!
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Has Bruno put in a good enough performance to get into Tuesday's show? Give it up for Bruno Mars!

*Bruno walks off stage*
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Back over to the #Girls and the last of them, it's Samantha Harvey!
2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
06. Samantha Harvey "Hero" #Girls

2405 days 11 hours ago
TommyD
Your voice was good, but this is probably one of the most well known songs of all time.. That aside, like I said your voice was good and it was a step up from the last show so well done for that! Good job!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!