This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 4 & Results

2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
GUEST JUDGE #1

I'll admit that I haven't listened to much of your discography or covers, but after hearing this, I'll have to check your music out! This was a fun little love song, and it was nice to see you really getting into the song, which is crucial when it comes to being a great artist. You have a nice normal singing voice and a sweet falsetto that makes your music very pleasing to the ears as well.  I have no clue as to why this is "hidden"; it definitely should be watched by more than 5,190 people (not a criticism against your performance, just a criticism toward the public). Great job, Chris! Your individuality as an artist and your knack for writing catchy songs will definitely get you far in the industry, regardless of how you do on any shows.
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Has Chris pulled off a perfect performance? Find out tonight as we reveal the results! Give it up for Chris Jamison!

*Chris walks off stage*
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Next to perform tonight, it's the first of the #Girls mentored by Nehemiah - It's Jessica Sanchez!
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
02. Jessica Sanchez "Stuttering" #Girls

2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Jessica, another beautiful performance! Your vocal ability is just out of this world and I absolutely do love every moment of it! I always want more when you perform, in a good way! You just have this thing about you that I want to hear all the time! Good job and well done for always delivering on the themes!
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

I have been rather hard on you for doing those big vocal powerhouse songs and this week you gave me what I wanted! A song that very few people knew and you did it flawlessly, Jessica, you're probably everyone's biggest competition! Your voice blew me away, and this proved to me that you have diversity in your voice.
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

This was kinda lack luster from what I’ve seen in the past, I feel like there was a disconnect from the song which disconnected me from the performance. It was still performed well I just feel like it was very safe from what I know you can do. I applaud you for finding a hidden gem in your performance though to kudos to you!
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

That is how you go out there and perform the heck out of a performance. I never heard of this song but I kinda like it now lol and I’ll search up who sings this. i had a suggestion for what I thought would’ve been good and you told me no and that you wanted this and I actually admire the choice because this was a very good performance. Vocals were beautiful and emotion was shown. Really well executed
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
GUEST JUDGE #1

Jessica, you should've chosen a lesser known cover or song of yours! Yes, the original song wasn't well known, but this cover has over 3.5 million views on YouTube - not really a "hidden gem". That is pretty much my only minor complaint about this performance, because everything else was wonderful. Your voice is powerful yet you aren't too showy about it in an annoying way, you have a wide range that you use at the right times, and the vocal buildup with the piano was brilliant. I also liked the "do-do-do's" and the growls (which I'm not usually keen on). You did a good job at connecting your voice with your emotions, and it seemed like you were really feeling the song. I can definitely see you going places in the industry!
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Will Jessica be able to take it through to Tuesday's show? Give it up for Jessica Sanchez!

*Jessica walks off stage*
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
Next up tonight, we head over to Aili and the #Groups - It's One Direction!
2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
03. One Direction "Gotta Be You" #Groups

2391 days 3 hours ago
TommyD
I'm not 100% certain if this fitted the theme tonight or not, but for me the vocals were not as good as they have been throughout this competition. You have great character on stage and you always put on a good performance, but for the majority of the song, it just felt like you were at 90, and I want 100! Good job though!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!