This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S5] Live Show 4 & Results

Topic » [S5] Live Show 4 & Results

2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

At first the performance was a bit weak but it got so much stronger after that. And once you guys hit the chorus and went on, it was amazing! This was extremely amazing, y'alls vocals aren't perfect but y'all have passion. And I see that passion showing, boys I hope y'all stay another week to showcase more of your talent!
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

This is gotta be your best performance, you stepped outside your comfort zone, and you rocked so hard with this song. I could tell you meant performing this song, I really enjoyed this, and each week you are improving so much, and I’m so happy you are listening to critiques.
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

Ok boys this is how I see you guys, You are good singers and you don’t bring bad performances to the stage but you also do not bring very good performances either. Right now you are riding the middle but you wanna be the top dog don’t you. You have to go for the jugular and perform knock out performances. Now I personally know this song very well but I mean I know many others haven’t so it still does fit hidden gem a little bit. Now harmony wise you boys sounded good but I want out of the park performances not safe get me to next week performances. P.S. Harry you really do stand out man.
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
GUEST JUDGE #1

To answer the question you asked in the submissions forum, the music video for this song has 210 million views and peaked at #3 on the UK charts, so it isn't a "hidden gem". I'm not really sure why it had that many views though, because the lyrics are trite, the overall song is a boring take on a "love song", and the vocals are pretty weak. You guys definitely could've picked a song that was much more interesting and sounded better. That could be a possibility in the future, but I'm not so sure if you guys really deserve a "future" in this competition after this.
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*claps*
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Will the boys make it through again? Find out soon! Give it up for One Direction!

*One Direction walks off stage*
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Back to the #Girls - Natalie Ong is up!
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
04. Natalie Ong "Adagio" #Girls

2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
*stands and claps*
WOW! Natalie! WOW! At first, I was like where is this going and then it went, went and continued to rise into this beautiful performance and probably one of your best performances to date! You had great control and really showcased your voice! You kept to the theme and kept up what is an incredible voice! This was a GOOD night for you!
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
AILI JAMES:

Compared to your previous performances. I felt this was your worst performance to date. This was just way too stripped back and felt like you were just saying the words, wasn't your best. I'm disappointed. You hit those high notes well though but it just wasn't enough at this stage in the competition.
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
DRAKE:

I feel like you're annunciation on works were kinda messy, and I lot of the words got lost, and it sounded very mumbled. I could hear your powerful vibrato on a lot of the notes, however I feel like you don’t need to do it on every note because it just sounded shaky. This was an enjoyable performance, not your best, but an enjoyable.
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
NEHEMIAH:

This is definitely a good representation of HIDDEN GEM. Take a unknown song and bring it to our attention and perform it with such elegance and grace. I really think you are just such a good addition to the season I don’t know why the rankings have been so low for you when you perform so strong and beautiful. This was my favorite performance from you hands down.
2391 days 1 hour ago
Kgamer2218
The guest judge really on about that hidden gem part LOL
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
GUEST JUDGE #1

irst of all, I wanted to say that I never realized how young you were! I wouldn't have realized it either with how mature your voice sounds. There were some points where your voice sounded nice, but there were also other parts where you sounded a bit out of line or out of pitch, but that isn't surprising coming from a younger singer. What I wasn't a big fan of were the obnoxiously loud high notes that you held out for way too long. It's one thing to hit a high note for a few seconds and then go back to the song, but it felt like you were only hitting them just to show off, which I strongly dislike. In the future, make sure that you stick with the song and do not try to show off your vocals in a way that distracts from the music and goes too far; Christina Aguilera used to do this all the time and now she is starring in Oreo commercials. As for the song, I honestly couldn't understand a lot of it but it seemed decent, and it did fit the theme well, which I appreciated. The only thing I have left to say is that you should do more songs in the vein of the more subtle portions of your performance, specifically the beginning where your voice sounded calm and mature.
2391 days 1 hour ago
TommyD
Kgamer2218
The guest judge really on about that hidden gem part LOL

They have done their research haha!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!