This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 3 & Results

Topic » [S3] Live Show 3 & Results

2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
A moving dedication, give it up for Cynthia Erivo!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Next to take to the stage it's Aliyah Moulden #Girls
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
06. Aliyah Moulden (hellomynameis347)

2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Alliyah Moulden “Jealous” #Girls

Was it risky repeating a song? Yes 100%, but I get it – I get that you had to sing this song again. A lot of emotion and conviction. It brought a tear to my eye even though I’d already seen it. A good job!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
CARLY:

I really wish you would have picked a different song. You could have done so much better and still had a solid reasoning, but repeating a performance you did literally two weeks ago isn’t good.
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
BRANDON:

Aliyah, Your vocals were amazing in this performance and I believe you should be highly ranked this week with this amazing performance vocally.
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
ARIA:

i am still very unsure about you as I don't know if I like you or not
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Can Aliyah make it through and perform in our quarterfinal show? Give it up for Aliyah Moulden!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Back to the #Boys now - It's James Arthur!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
07. James Arthur (JoshBB1999)

2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
James Arthur “You’re Nobody Til Somebody Loves You” #Boys

What a great song! You’re such a great vocalist! Yes, the quality of the performance could have been a lot better, but you’re one of those voices you just love! So much passion and very inspiring! Good job!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
CARLY:

I really wish you would stop with these low quality performances. You are so much better than this and it just makes it harder to see how you made it here.
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
BRANDON:

I think overall your vocals were alright but in certain places it was hard to understand what you were saying.
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
ARIA:

I just love how you perform

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!