This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 3 & Results

Topic » [S3] Live Show 3 & Results

2470 days ago
TommyD
2470 days ago
TommyD
Good evening and welcome to the THIRD live show of The X Factor season three!
2470 days ago
TommyD
Tonight, the Top 12 take to the X Factor stage with songs of dedication! And not one, not two, but three acts will be leaving us tonight!
2470 days ago
TommyD
It's a TRIPLE ELIMINATION! The first is sent home between our judges and then the Bottom three will face the judges in the final showdown where only one can be saved!
2470 days ago
TommyD
So let's welcome our X Factor judges!

Tommy!
Carly!
Brandon!
Aria!
2470 days ago
UnicornChicken
So nervous for this! A triple elimination is INSANE!
2470 days ago
TommyD
Thank you judges, please take a seat!

First to perform tonight, is Savannah Outen mentored by Brandon! #Girls
2470 days ago
TommyD
01. Savannah Outen (Spinfur) #Girls

2470 days ago
TommyD
Savannah Outen “Firework” #Girls

I think you had a bit of a slip last week, but with this moving and touching performance you are truly back in the game! It was so simple, and beautiful! Your voice is incredible and you deserve to make it to the quarterfinals! Great job, probably better than the original!
2470 days ago
TommyD
CARLY:

It’s great to see you taking on Sia and this was full of fun. You sang strong and had me dancing in my chair!
2470 days ago
TommyD
BRANDON:

I really enjoyed this performance from you once again, I think your vocals were out standing and from stat to finish this was great.
2470 days ago
TommyD
ARIA:

thanks for stepping up I didn't like your song at all last week but now I am liking more
2470 days ago
TommyD
*claps*
2470 days ago
TommyD
Can Savannah make it through to the quarterfinals? Find out with the results at the end of the show. Give it up for Savannah Outen!
2470 days ago
boozes
Hi everyone
2470 days ago
TommyD
Sticking with the #Girls here's Reigan Derry!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!