This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 3 & Results

Topic » [S3] Live Show 3 & Results

2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
02. Reigan Derry (rodrigueseve) #Girls

2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Reigan Derry “Unconditionally” #Girls

For me, this wasn’t that great. It was quite pitchy and I know this song has so much power and emotion that I feel wasn’t actually conveyed to the best here. You are a really good performer, and your visuals are stunning, but for me it was just lacking a little.
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
CARLY:

Honestly, I’m not the biggest fan of this song but you still did a solid job performing it and making it a dance anthem.
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
BRANDON:

I really enjoyed your performance, I really enjoyed your vocals in this performance and from start to finish this was great!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
ARIA:

i don't like this it's it's definitely not my favourite I just didn't feel it
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Will Reigan get through another show? Give it up for Reagan Derry!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Next up, we head over to the #Groups mentored by Carly! It's Before You Exit!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
03. Before You Exit (Spinfur) #Groups

2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Before You Exit “Steal My Girl” #Groups

Guys, I have learned to embrace the cheese you deliver to this competition, and actually I really enjoyed this! Who knew you guys would have made it to the Top 12 this season? Such an achievement! You have great voices!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
CARLY:

This was so cute and I love that you made the dedication towards the future. Very nice job, boys!
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
BRANDON:

I really enjoyed your performance, I think your vocals were great and from start to finish this was an amazing performance.
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
ARIA:

you really disappointed me this week I didn't  feel your song at all
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
*claps*
2503 days 12 hours ago
TommyD
Can these boys sing again? Give it up for Before You Exit!

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!