This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S6] Live Show 3: Top 8

Topic » [S6] Live Show 3: Top 8

1966 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
1966 days 15 hours ago
TommyD
We go LIVE in 35 mins for the Top 8 show! Which acts will make it to Sunday nights #QuarterFinals!
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Good evening and welcome to The X Factor LIVE SHOWS!
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Tonight, It's Zhavia VS The Fugees as they battle for a spot in the Top 8.
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Then, the Top 8 perform their 'Hidden Gems' and we find out which acts are in danger of going home.
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Firstly, they show up every week like a bad smell - It's your X Factor Judges!
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Tommy!

Aili James!

Drake!

and Nehemiah!

*cheers*
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Right, as the judges take their seats, we kick things off where we left them as both Zhavia and The Fugees battle for the chance to sing again after landing up in Wednesdays bottom three.
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
First to enter the battle, it's Zhavia Ward #Girls

1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
And now hoping to survive, it's The Fugees #Groups

1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
One at a time, I will ask the judges which act they want to eliminate from the competition, the other will move on to perform tonight in the Top 8!
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
Aili James, coming to you first!

Aili James:
Well it's quite obvious I am saving Zhavia. Zhavia absolutely slayed this performance and y'all wanted different and this is different! She fucking murdered Say Something and it was absolutely beautiful. Without a doubt I am saving Zhavia and eliminating The Fugees.
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
That's 1 vote to eliminate The Fugees!

Nehemiah, you're up!

Nehemiah:
I'm eliminating Zhavia Ward
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
That's 1 vote to eliminate Zhavia, 1 vote to eliminate The Fugees!

Tommy, over to you!

Tommy:
This is actually harder than I thought. The Fugees, you delivered in the top 10 performances, you really stepped it up and took on board our comments, I don't think you belong here, but maybe people aren't getting you. Zhavia, I hav had trouble really clicking with you, and just now, you did what I asker - you delivered something a little different and it was better. Both of you have your pros, both of you have your cons.

I would be happy with either of you staying, so I'm going to base this decision on who I think shouldn't have ended up in this sing off tonight. I'm eliminating Zhavia! Sorry!
1966 days 14 hours ago
TommyD
That's 2 votes to eliminate Zhavia, 1 vote to eliminate The Fugees

Drake, you're next to vote - eliminate Zhavia and she goes home, eliminate The Fugees and we go to #Deadlock

Drake:
Zhavia we asked you for something different, and you brought us different. This was beautiful this was nice and quite pleasant. It was really different than from what we're used to and I enjoyed that. You took your own spin on it and it was a great performance

The Fugees I don't think you deserve to be in the bottom for your original performance however here we are again. With this performance, the issue I have is that you sang this song for your audition so I already heard you perform it before. I hoped to hear something new like Zhavia did but I got this.

Even though I'm a huge supporter of both acts, and I love them both equally. I have to vote to eliminate The Fugees as Zhavia's performance showed how much she deserves to be in the competition.

open group

The X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!