This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Damj)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Damj)

2562 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Come on in everyone...

PYN for a question
Once you've answered the question, you can ask for another

You can not vote for Jake tonight as he has immunity!

Send me your vote to ZAC AND I (But Zac is like not hosting anymore so sending to me is 10x more important) by 6:30 pm EST tomorrow.
If you do not vote, you will get a SELF-VOTE (And again, it is important that I get them)
The sooner I get votes, the sooner I read them.
2562 days 11 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Me
2562 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
Jake - How big of a relief is immunity after last tribal where if 2 people had flipped their vote you would have gone and if 1 had you would have tied?
2562 days 11 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Me
2562 days 10 hours ago
noah_kondon
Caleb - You were the only one not present at the challenge today, is that a reason to vote you out?
2562 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
Me plz
2562 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
... Come on noah
2562 days 10 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Jake - How big of a relief is immunity after last tribal where if 2 people had flipped their vote you would have gone and if 1 had you would have tied?

A HUGE RELIEF. I've fought all game by going to every tribal council and this is the first tribal where I've had some sort of safety net and I'm honestly just enjoying it while it lasts.
2562 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
Me
2562 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
NOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAH XD
2562 days 10 hours ago
TJ2807
NOAH YOU PIECE OF MANURE
2562 days 9 hours ago
CalebJustLeft
Caleb - You were the only one not present at the challenge today, is that a reason to vote you out?

Nope I didn't know this game was gunna be live challenges!!!
2561 days 13 hours ago
noah_kondon
Brian - You seemed very upset with Emmett's vote out, does that mean you are in the minority?

TJ - You received a majority of the votes and then you got no votes, why?
2561 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Brian - You seemed very upset with Emmett's vote out, does that mean you are in the minority?

Ive always been in the minority XDXDXD And I had several reasons to be upset.

A. He was my friend and only true ally in this game
B. I was betrayed by three different people, which hurt big-time
C. I realized I was screwed, and who was to blame for it. The best I can shoot for is fifth now, but I will shoot for it with everything I have got. And I will personally enjoy watching the people who betrayed me fall, even if I have to do so from the Ponderossa.

After this game is over I will forgive and forget. But until then, those who hurt me will not be trusted. You know who you are.
2561 days 12 hours ago
TJ2807
TJ - You received a majority of the votes and then you got no votes, why?
Honestly I don't know, I guess they just figured there's bigger fish in the sea. And I believe there still are. Hopefully these guys see it too
2561 days 12 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'll go tally the votes...

open group

Vegas and Kondons' Survivor: Vietnam

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!