This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Night World 2.6 "Finale Part II: The Butterfly Effect"

Topic » Night World 2.6 "Finale..

2321 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
(oop my bad i missed it)
2321 days 4 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(it's fine we can finish the scene next season 😂 jk)
2321 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
(haha just freeze frame at the prom till nxt season)
2321 days 4 hours ago
RyanAndrews
(lol the gif didn't post, who is that?)
2321 days 4 hours ago
mildsalsa
Closing scene:

April 21, 2018, 9:30 p.m. -- Parkers Canyon High Gymnasium--

The gunshot rings out through the gymnasium. Everyone looks around for a second, wondering if history is repeating itself. People begin to rush out of the gym as *another* gunshot bangs through the air.
        Everyone emerges from the gymnasium, surrounding the aftermath of the chaos outside. CJ is dead in a pool of blood. A few feet away, Blaise lays dead in his own blood as well, a bullet shot through his chest.
        Richard, Julie, and Robby emerge from the parking lot; Tessa and Marc emerge from separate exits in the school. They all join the group and share horrified glances.
        The trio stand together and stare down at the two bodies. Dolly puts her hand over her mouth and crouches to the ground. Lilly puts her hand on Dolly’s back and bends down next to her. Jenny searches the ground around CJ and Blaise. “Guys,” she swallows hard. “Where is the gun?”
        Dolly and Lilly follow Jenny’s glance, and they notice that the gun is gone.

Post Credits Scene:

April 21, 2018, 10:00 p.m. --Just outside of Parkers Canyon city limits--

Three figures stand on top of a valley overlooking Parkers Canyon. The woman in front blows a puff of smoke out of her mouth and throws her cigarette to the ground. She steps forward and puts the embers out with her foot. She looks up and examines the town in front of her, smiling slyly to herself.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/04d56bf474240fa8b213c7248ab3579d/tumblr_n3rntfwe941rp3zaho1_500.gif

**((Alright, Ravens. That is a wrap on Season Two of Night World! It is so crazy to have completed two whole seasons of this show, and we can't wait to continue this journey with you guys! The After Show will be hosted on another date, as not too many people could make it tonight. Thank you guys for sticking with us now and into the future, we couldn't do this without you!))**
2321 days 4 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(That lady is probably smiling because she can see the grocery store from where she is standing)
2321 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
(when the snows fall and the white winds blow. the lone wolf dies but the pack survives)
2321 days 4 hours ago
Hudspith
(all im saying here is the cast better watch the fuck out because its guilty until proven innocent time when it comes to Blaise's death Martin will be on the warpath)
2321 days 4 hours ago
Rain848
(Awesome closer I enjoyed it :) if anyone who hasn’t applied for Riverdale wants to join before tomorrow I still need some male apps just send me a mail ;) )
2321 days 4 hours ago
Coolbrandonman
(Crazy ending to the season. Night guys)
2321 days 4 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
(Night Brandon :D this season was a lot of fun I might head to bed soon too :p)
2321 days 4 hours ago
Logie56
(Rip Blaise Crestwood, rich-boy who lost his entire memory because of Dolly and shot CJ out of fear. I'll miss playing him, but if you think you've seen the last of me, you're most likely wrong ;). Thank you for the past two seasons; Kyle, Kaden & LeAnn!)
2321 days 4 hours ago
Piddu
(yup great season, glad to have been a part of it!)
2321 days 4 hours ago
crush
(Fuck)
2321 days 4 hours ago
spinfur
(Great season guys even though i wasnt a majority apart of it I still think it was a great season cant wait for season 3 :D)

open group

Night World: The Final Season

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!