This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction

Topic » Eviction

2460 days 19 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I'm actually shocked that this is the final 3. When the game first started I honestly thought that the final 3 would be Riley, Bridgette, and Tony.
2460 days 19 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I know I kind of blew up last night, but I can honestly say that I hold no hard feelings against either of you. DJ, I understand that you've been playing the game, and I respect you for it. Gonzalo, you're an extremely tough competitor and I have a lot of respect for you.
2460 days 19 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Best of luck to both of you in the final HOH competition.
2460 days 19 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
thanks matt. I have a lot of respect for you as well. I will never take anything personal or i don't have any hard feelings towards anyone in the game.
2460 days 19 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I'm sorry for getting personal last night. I knew there was a great chance you would be taking Gonzalo with you, but I was still a little taken aback when it happened. I shouldn't have said what I said, and I hope you can forgive me.
2460 days 19 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Same with you Gonzalo. I hope you can forgive for any harsh words I used towards you.
2460 days 19 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
It's OK we are all human and we get emotional sometimes. But i think we all understand that this is a game and we have to do whatever is better for us. So once again good luck in the final HOH and may the best player win <3

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!