This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction

Topic » Eviction

2460 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
Since Scott isn't on and I'm the only one voting I figured i would go ahead and start.
2460 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
Matt won HOH, he put Gonzalo and I up for eviction. I won the POV and used it on myself, and tony went up as my replacement.
2460 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
This has probably been one of the harder decisions in this game. There are pros and cons to keeping or evicting both of you. But I have made a decision.
2460 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
My mother always taught me to keep my friends close and my enemies even closer. Matt, i wanna thank you for helping with POV, But I didn't peg you as the naive type. With that being said... I vote to evict Tony
2460 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Ugh I knew it
2460 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
That's fine. Continue being Gonzalo's puppet.
2460 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
lol I came to this decision on my own.
2460 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
I was sincere when I told you that I would've taken you to the final 2 if it was you, me, and Tony, but because of this, I will now be taking Gonzalo to the final 2 if I win the final HOH.
2460 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
and if i would've evicted Gonzalo i would be perceived as your puppet
2460 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
There's a 0% chance you beat Gonzalo in the final 2, and probably a 25% chance you beat me in the final 2.
2460 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
The jury loves you Matt I didn't want to sit next to you.
2460 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
It's fine. Gonzalo or I will be winning this season.
2460 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
But if you had evicted Gonzalo and won the final HOH and taken Tony, you would've have won. Now you have no chance.
2460 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
and I'm fine with that. you have both played superior games to me. I have no problem admitting that.
2460 days 23 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Alright cool. Game on.
2460 days 23 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
Gonzalo did it without secret powers. and that is thr true tea

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!