This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Eviction

Topic » Eviction

2474 days 18 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
the*
2474 days 18 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Gonzalo would've been evicted the first week if Jack hadn't been expelled
2474 days 18 hours ago
ZachAttack13
That's the truth tea.
2474 days 17 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
but she didn't thought did she? I already knew i was playing for second and i would much rather give it to someone that is loyal to their allies.
2474 days 17 hours ago
ZachAttack13
You're one to talk. You've broken plenty of deals.
2474 days 17 hours ago
ZachAttack13
Don't talk shit when you can't back it up.
2474 days 17 hours ago
ZachAttack13
But I do give massive credit to Gonzalo. The fact that he was able to convince you to vote Tony off over him is amazing!
2474 days 17 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
the difference is i didn't have any intention on following through with those plans. It's called a fake plan if you haven't heard of it.
2474 days 17 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
he didn't have to convince me. I WAS NEVER EVICTING GONZALO>
2474 days 17 hours ago
ZachAttack13
And I didn't have any intention in following through with my plans of evicting Apat over Jerry, and because of that I got a massive bashing
2474 days 17 hours ago
ZachAttack13
It's your turn :)
2474 days 17 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
you can say whatever you want about my game. But if you were so great like the jury thinks you are you wouldn't have helped me win that POV and you would've made moves without the use of any secret power. I'm done arguing, you have clearly played a good game but to me it isn't that impressive.
2474 days 17 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
And i really hope this dispute doesn't cause you not to play in blog survivor all-stars cause i really do enjoy watching you play.
2474 days 17 hours ago
XxDjBeLLxX
if your done. Good luck in the final HOH
2474 days 17 hours ago
ZachAttack13
All I have to say is that I can't wait to beat you in the final HOH competitions.

open group

Big Brother Season 1 : Summer of Twists

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!