This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6: Birdnifty

Topic » Tribal Council #6: Birdnifty

1768 days 21 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
You guys will have almost 2 days for this tribal council due to tomorrow being july 4th. So you guys have until 8pm CST/9pm EST on Friday to vote!
Cam (boicam77)-Will the fact that you guys have a longer time effect the vote?
Christian (Christian37)-How do you decide who goes to the jury tonight?
Grace (pinkiepie512)-Do you feel safe tonight?
Julian (TheSexiestDude990)-How do you make sure that the vote isn't you?
Livingston (noobsmoke13)-Is jury management something people should concern themselves with right now?
Logan (lhooper902976)-Are you looking at a threat this round, or an easy vote?
Penguin (IcyPenguin)- You came in second place in the challenge. Disappointed that you didn't manage to snag the win?
Tim (lionsden121)-When will you let me snuff your torch?
Wade (Wade)-Do you think there are alliances, or is this a voting block format?
Yoshi (myiel)-You almost got a perfect score. Were you feeling nervous about this round?
1768 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
cries
1768 days 20 hours ago
noobsmoke13
Livingston (noobsmoke13)-Is jury management something people should concern themselves with right now?
it honestly isn't at the forefront of MY mind but it is something to keep in mind as you don't want everyone pissed at you later both if you get to FTC and for future rounds.
1768 days 13 hours ago
Wade
Well defs the voting of last tribal was a bit suspect ...I just hope I’m not being left out ...cause Yoshi is sketchy AF
1768 days 5 hours ago
Christian37
Christian (Christian37)-How do you decide who goes to the jury tonight?

You got to think what is the wisest descision in order to make it to the end.
1767 days ago
TheSexiestDude990
Julian (TheSexiestDude990)-How do you make sure that the vote isn't you?

- You have to make sure that you're sitting on the right side of the numbers ofc. Talk to people, make sure you're doing enough to where people will want to write other names besides yours.
1766 days 6 hours ago
myiel
Yoshi (myiel)-You almost got a perfect score. Were you feeling nervous about this round?

You know what jay!!! To be honest, I just wanted to get to single digits, I don't really talk to anyone on my tribe that much I just kinda pop in and then pop out. So I'm not very close to anyone and so that put's me in A dangerous position. But I'm here to just challenge myself and have fun and that's what im doing And the fish this morning that I caught was phenomenal with the rice. I'm feeling like A strong black full figured woman tonite jay and I'm loving it
1766 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and they would like to use it, now would be the time to do so.
1766 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
*no one stands*
1766 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Alright. When the votes are read, the person voted out will have to leave the tribal council area immediately. I'll read the votes.
1766 days 6 hours ago
lhooper902976
We will see
1766 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
1st vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Julian
1766 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
2nd vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Penguin
1766 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
3rd vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Livingston
1766 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
4th vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Penguin
1766 days 6 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
5th vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Logan

open group

Jaybirdnifty's Survivor: Antarctica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!